60lbs gone in 15 weeks!!!!

I have lost 60lbs in 15 weeks......:)I can't believe it, it has been tough some times especially when I think I still have 42 to go to get to 10stone.

I am reading a mindful eating book to challenge the way i think about food whilst doing Lipotrim and is very helpful.

I am worried that when I get to 10stone I wont be happy. I still have about 2 stone until i move down from the overweight category into ok.

I am getting scared about finnishing but im sure I will do it with your support. I am taking each day and then every week as anything more than that is too much.

I have my weigh in tomorrow.

I wish you all a great week.

Well done you. That's fantastic weight loss.

You will be fine when you get to refeeding, just follow the LT refeeding sheet to the letter and gets lots of advice from all the experienced LTers on here. Don't go worrying about it, we all know it's going to happen at some stage.

Keep going, you're doing fantastic!!

Wow - well done you! What a fantastic acheivement hun. You must be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work x

well done. works doesnt it :)

h x

That is so amazing, many congratulations. I worry too about what will happen when I get to my goal weight, I think we must all have these thoughts and doubts but I'm sure that having been this determined, you will do just fine. Keep up the good work. All the very best. x

well done hun. thats some great losses in such a short time really. :). keep at it hun an u will b fine!!! x

oh hunni that is fantastic!!

Well done!!

You will know when you are happy! you may find it before you reach 10 stone, it may be a bit after...

i found i became a little obsessed last time tho and had to get hubby to tell me when he thought enough was enough... bear that inmind and maybe have a buddy to keep an eye on you!

xxxx

Fantastic loss.....you must be pleased ......I cant wait to be a loser again.

Keep up the excellent work.

Brilliant loss there, Im so pleased for you.

You will be happy, because you will have achieved something spectacular. Keep it up please, you are a big inspiration to those with a long way to go yet!!!!!

Back