6st 7.5lb down

lol i feel amazing, just another 3st 1 and i am at target, hopefully i will get there before christmas how amazing would that be

Absolutely fricken amazing....so inspiring! And in such a short time.
You must have been bang on it everyday and you must have really really good willpower!
Well done x

true inspiration :) well done

i have set a goal to be at target by christmas, but if i am not i won't be too disheartened as long as i am at goal for my 30th next april!!

YAY!!

This is my goal too!! 21 pound down with another 80 to go!!
I too want it gone by my 30th which is next July!!

xxx

WOW!!! You look amazing!!! Had a bad few days lately but seeing your pictures made me realise that I DO want to lose weight.

Thank you for being an inspration!!!xx

Wowzers, you look amazing and massive congrats on your loss so far. What an amazing achievement in such a short space of time. Good luck with the next 3 stone :D

You look fab!

You look incredible, I bet you feel wonderful, is everyone making lovely comments to you?:D

i get comments now pretty much on a daily basis lol

Amazing

I have just started back at sw today and at 15st 13 lbs I have a long way to go as I need to lose about 7 - 8 stone :-( Looking at you though has given me the motivation to do it :) I'm sure everyone is telling you the same thing but you really look amazing well done x

wow you look great, you have done really well!!! x

You look great, a real inspiration! I have a lot of weight to lose too and it's great to see these pics! x

Back