6TH WEIGH IN

lillie

weighs a lot less
hi everyone just come back from my weigh in and ive lost 5 lbs this week.Was a little disappointed last week i only lost 3.5lbs so i upped the water as i think you get a bit complacent about it after a few weeks ive also been adding more to the shakes (thanks traceyj for the tip)and it must of worked ,so in total ive now lost 37.5lbs.

Well done, absoluty fantasic losses you have had. You must be over the moon? How much water did you up to? I always thought I drank enough - at least 4-5 litres a day(well exceot for the weekends, I always seem to forget at home!!), do you think i should drink more?

hi everyone just come back from my weigh in and ive lost 5 lbs this week.Was a little disappointed last week i only lost 3.5lbs so i upped the water as i think you get a bit complacent about it after a few weeks ive also been adding more to the shakes (thanks traceyj for the tip)and it must of worked ,so in total ive now lost 37.5lbs.
Congratulations and well done lillie. You should treat yourself to something nice for doing so well, maybe a new top , or a trip to the salon after all ur hard work. I'll try that water trick too, thanks for sharing that ! :)

i drink about 5 or 6 litres a day but adding about 12ounces of water to shakes instead of 8 and i was the same as you at the weekend but last week i drank then as well and either i just had a good week or it worked ,the true test will be next week i also upped the exercise last week i went to the gym 3 times and i take my pooch for an hours walk every night this diet has made me so determined i think because you lose so quickly im just pushing myself that little bit harder every week i cant wait for the summer(if we get one) i will be wearing shorts this year!

thanks novice and pineapple i went shopping for clothes last week as i was sick of looking like a tramp ive gone from a size 22 top and bottom to a 16 top and 18 bottoms how you doing novice?
And you only at this six weeks?? Thats an average of 6lbs a week, I'd say there's nothing left of you at this stage :D
Was doing really good up until yesterday evening, then started getting really dizzy, ***** and moany, then i got the shakes (as in withdrawal from alcohol ) and then cried for about an hour ! So I got out of the house to take my mind off things and noticed during the course of the night my clothes very quite loose. Which made me feel good again.
So today I woke up bursting with energy, I feel I can take on the world.
So Size 10 skinny jeans , here I come ! And, Victoria Beckham watch out, cause when David Beckham see's my new figure, you'll soon be forgotten about :D
But I have to say a big thank you to you's all cause you's have really been helpful to me and kept me occupied ! Go LT !

i cried on day 4 and 5 then felt brill especially after giving my other half lots of abuse you must be in ketosis now especially if you have energy again im 1lb off 15 stone so hopefully (everything crossed) next week i should be in the 14s D avid beckham really i just dont see what everyone likes about him im thinking shane ward

Whats wrong with having both ?? As they say, variety is the spice of life !
Yeah my other half got it lastnight, he now thinks I'm a fruit and nut cos then I rang him this morn to say I love him :)
You'll definitely be in the 14s next week !

You're welcome honey and a huge well done, told you you would be fine. Keep up the good work xxx

:eek:Actually when you look at your weight loss, you should NOT be happy it is'nt that good, try harder with the water!
Only kidding :Da very BIG well done to you thats a great loss X

great loss! well done! think im gonna go glug some more water now ;)

well done lillie - you are doing really well. So happy for you, I can't wait for summer either, wearing nice clothes will be fab!

BTW Novice Becks is mine!! Hands off!! :)

I have trouble sleeping full stop im afraid Lillie! I have a 15 month old who is teething! When we had the earthquake she was in bed with me....i thought the quake was her faling out of bed!! Know what you mean though about being nervous before weigh in...its nerver wracking. Our week is all around WI xxx

Ive not tried anbesol to be honest but will give it a go! Liquid form? Poor thing just wants to cuddle her mummy in bed! x

Ive not tried anbesol to be honest but will give it a go! Liquid form? Poor thing just wants to cuddle her mummy in bed! x
so do I :px

Aww your mummy is lucky garry!!!:p x

Back