Total Solution 7 day challenge - day 5

spyro2008

I will never give up
right to get me through the week im going to do a 7 day challenge each week and keep updating daily so whoever would like to join starting from tomorrow please feel free and we can encourage one another with daily updates and see who can complete the week ts. no picking. whos up for it? just add your name.

spyro2008

Last edited:
This is just what I need :) but can't add my name coz I'm on my iPhone
I just restarted today :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

a good start so far we have to just keep in mind its only 7 days that way we can do it then stat a new one each week.

spyro2008
clair-gandy
scarymovie
bernice

sounds like a good plan. Its day 1 for me tomorrow so need all the help I can get lol!

spyro2008
clair-gandy
scarymovie
bernice
Jesarose

I'm re-starting tomorrow can I join please :D:D xx Boo xx

I'm in...have had an awful couple of days!

spyro2008
clair-gandy
scarymovie
bernice
Jesarose
Lisy
Boo1968
gil7044

Me Too!!!!

spyro2008
clair-gandy
scarymovie
bernice
Jesarose
Lisy
Boo1968
gil7044
FattyMcBigbum
BKC1969

Oh I wish I had my packs now, unfortunately I can't as I don't think I'll get them until Tuesday at the earliest.

i think il be stuck to the computer tomorrow lol il be chasing all you who have signed up so be good and think of how proud you will feel when you get through the day and wake up slimmer.

spyro2008 said:
i think il be stuck to the computer tomorrow lol il be chasing all you who have signed up so be good and think of how proud you will feel when you get through the day and wake up slimmer.

Good, I'll need it lol
My aim for 2moro is another 100% day and 30 mins on my treadmill :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yep thats fine you can note your loss on the weekly weigh in thread and just get through the days 100% on this thread.

What a fab idea spyro, just what I need.
Am doing yet another re-start tomorrow and I think focusing on getting through it a week at a time will be great.

spyro2008
clair-gandy
scarymovie
bernice
Jesarose
Lisy
Boo1968
gil7044
FattyMcBigbum
BKC1969
Imlosingweight
MrsWibbleWobble