Total Solution 7 day challenge - day 5

Ohh im loving the list and as im at the top i cant let you down. We will complete 7 straight days in a row.not one morsel.

spyro2008
clair-gandy
scarymovie
bernice
Jesarose
Lisy
Boo1968
gil7044
FattyMcBigbum
BKC1969
Imlosingweight
MrsWibbleWobble
Blue Butterfly
Starlight
Teaandcakeordeath
xHannahx

I'm ready for the day ahead :) just had my first shake, now gonna plug in my treadmill for my 30 min exercise :)
Oh and guess what........ I managed to avoid the scales this morning :) :) that's my little challenge for this week, to only weigh on Saturday morning!!!

Clair xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning everyone well done clair-gandy for avoiding the scales i too didnt hop on only cos i was scared of a gain lol.
anyway im just having my shake and am ready for the day i dont want to let anyone down so anytime i get tempted il be on here straight away.
day 1 here we come.

So far so good for day 1. Had a pint of water and banana shake which tasted quite nice. Gonna walk round to my mums this afternoon for a bit of exercise. Hope this week goes quick to get into ketosis x

Oh can I join?
My first day was yesterday, would that be ok? This is also my first week on exante!!

Xx

anybody is welcome to join. morning fmcbb im glad you remembered signing up to this just remember we can always say tomorrow tomorrow glad you chose to have your shake.
ive had a litre of fizzy water so far and my hot strawberry and coffee shake this morning with a green tea am feeling ok i woke up later than usual so that has helped. hope everyone is ok. where are you all?

Great so I'm in too!! Eeeek how exciting

spyro2008
clair-gandy
scarymovie
bernice
Jesarose
Lisy
Boo1968
gil7044
FattyMcBigbum
BKC1969
Imlosingweight
MrsWibbleWobble
Blue Butterfly
Starlight
Teaandcakeordeath
xHannahx
RLA

So yesterday was my first day ever on exante!! I felt fine, the only time I felt hungry was around 6.30pm ish but I had my last pack about an hour after that!
I had a strawberry shake for breakfast around 10.30am, then around 2.30pm ish I had a vanilla shake and in the evening I had veg soup, which was lovely!! I would like to know what kind of exercise (if any) the rest of you TS people do? I have always been a moderate exerciser, usually 3 times a week. I'm going to try to push this to around 5times a week!
My husband is cycling enthusiast (or obsessive, whichever way you look at it!) so Im going to use his stationary bike for around 30 mins a time on weekdays, then my husband and I always go for a 2-3 mile walk on Sunday's. Hopefully I can stick to this and hope that it will aid my weight loss even more! What do you all think?

So far today I have had he chocolate shake breakfast, I'm starting to feel a little hungry now I have also had a headache this morning, not sure if this is exante related or from the uni work I have been staring at this morning!

Anyway, so far so good!!

All the best to you all!

Xx

welcome to exante and our 7 day challenge. exante doesnt recommend doing strenuous exercise as its a vlcd diet and your not getting enough calories. so as your used to doing regular exercise i would carry on with that and if you went on the walks with your husb then that should be ok but i wouldnt do 30 mins of bike in the week as it would be too much. also you could get really hungry and theres something about electrolytes i think but not quite sure. if you really want to do the exercise then you could do working solutions whgere you add a meal and the losses are still good. its up to you. anyway good luck on starting.

afternoon all ive just had my 2nd shake and tea and am on my 2nd litre of fizzy water. things ok so far although i put a piece of chicken in my mouth earlier as i thought its only protein but then spat it out when i realised what i was doing. sorry tmi. anyway half day done i want to see you all honking away tonight. come on girls we can do it.

morning hannah have a good day

Hiya everyone

Well I've had my second shake of the day and I'm on my 3rd litre of water :eek:

Hope everyone is keeping strong xx Boo xx

im keeping strong am off to see the doc for ds then back for my 3rd shake.

Glad to hear it :D I'm waiting for as long as I can before having my 3rd shake but I think I'm gonna give in soon and have it, the hunger pangs have set in, but I know they will go soon enough, hope everyone is ok xx Boo xx

Back