7 lbs by Xmas, who wants to join me?

Weigh in in an hour :-S fingers crossed,don't want to let the team down :-S

Thanks and good luck yourself!

Last edited:
Id like to join :) I started my diet yesterday and I weighed in this morning at 10stone 0.4lbs. My Christmas present to myself is going to be getting back to 9stone 7lbs

Good luck everyone!

I'm in. Been doing SW for 3months and lost 1.5stone. I lost 2lb yesterday, would like to lose 5.5 in the next few weeks to take me into the 10's (haven't been there since forever!) good luck to all

Siobhmrk4 said:
Hi Princess Yaz. Im in the same boat. 10st 9lbs at the minute and my actual target is 10stone.

Ive been messing about since getting married in september. Weights been going up and down for weeks now. Would love to reach 10stone for christmas. So thats 9lbs in total. So count me in! 4 weigh ins left.

hiya congrats on gettin married! hopefully will hit target by xmas! although finding it a struggle to shift the weight. but we will get there

2lb off last night so hopefully another 5 off in the next 3 WI's

Well I have buggered it up! 0.5lbs on at WI today. I think 7.5lbs in 3 weeks (especially the 3 weeks in December!) is a bit of a stretch. :-(

Could you set yourself a smaller goal so you still have a focus over the next 3 weeks? 6lb could be achievable?
x

Could you set yourself a smaller goal so you still have a focus over the next 3 weeks? 6lb could be achievable?
x

Who knows! I said to myself a little whole ago that I wanted to be under 12 and a half stone at Christmas, so I would need 4lbs for that. That might be more realistic. I am just annoyed with myself for letting it slip when I am so close to my next award. I have decided to do a food diary this week, for the first time in months. I am hoping this will focus me a bit.

Supergirl1980 said:
Who knows! I said to myself a little whole ago that I wanted to be under 12 and a half stone at Christmas, so I would need 4lbs for that. That might be more realistic. I am just annoyed with myself for letting it slip when I am so close to my next award. I have decided to do a food diary this week, for the first time in months. I am hoping this will focus me a bit.

Good luck :) x

1lb 4oz off for me today so dead on 7lb to lose in 3 wks... I can't see it happening as would usually take me a couple of months to lose 7lb ... But I'll give it a go!! x

Back