7 lbs by Xmas, who wants to join me?

weighing in tomorrow morning instead of tomorrow tonight... hope this wont affect my weight too much. would love my 1st but had a pretty bad week so a lose and i'll be happy :)

I want to join :D My goal is to lose 7lbs by New Years Eve - reason being I hit my target and bought a dress a few months ago to wear on NYE and I've just spiralled off plan since then and gained 6.5lbs - Started back on plan in earnest today, going to try to do Success Express as much as possible. 6.5 lbs off in 2 weeks is totally do-able! Good luck all!

I scale hopped today (I shouldn't have, WI is quite far off) but I appear to have lost 3lbs. If this is true (or better) by WI then I am halfway there :D

I need 1lb off for this challenge and feeling tired and a bit rough today I have stuffed my face with rubbish! I am so annoyed! Its WI tonight and I really dont know whether to go now! I know I should but I could finish some Christmas shopping and probably go the take away! I really should go! Just wish I hadnt eat that fudge, crisp, biscuits....blah! x

Back