7 momth target

Stephielou87

Hi all, I have just started weigh watchers online today. Have signed up for 3 months and have a target of 1 stone. I get married in 7 months and would like to lose 2.5-3 stone. Do you think this is doable? I'm currently 15:8. We are going on our honeymoon 5 months after and would love to be 10:2 by then!!

Of course its doable. Ive lost 3 st 9 lb in 6 months and you ave your incentive. Best of luck to you on starting and let us know how you are getting on. Im hoping to lose another 2 stone by sept for doing bridesmaid at my friends wedding so we can spur each other on . Have a good day x x

Wow that's fantastic!! I hope I can do that!! 3 stone would be amazing! Have you been exercising as well? I have a 2 year old and no baby sitter in the day time so can't really go to the gym! x

Yeah i started off doing half an hour walk 3 times a wk and now do an hour 6 days but i built it up very gradually. Ive just started doing c25k too . Im the same have to wait until my hubby gets home from work cos my little girl gets cranky in the buggy, but just walking has worked for me x x

Tomorrow I will start walking!!! He can go in the buggy then there is a park at the end of our road so he can play for a while!! I have a punch bag and try to do two minutes constant punching as many times a week! Im allowed 35 propoints and am 3 points under after tea. I don't drink so they won't be taken up on that!! I'm going to try and not use my 49 weeklies xx

Im exactly the same i dont drink either. I started on 36 points and am now on28. I use about half of my weeklies every sun and have lost every wk except for 2 out of 37 wks so dont deprive yourself. Some people dont lose if they dont use them, but play around with whatever suits you . Well done on the boxing it all counts x x

Goose1 said:
Im exactly the same i dont drink either. I started on 36 points and am now on28. I use about half of my weeklies every sun and have lost every wk except for 2 out of 37 wks so dont deprive yourself. Some people dont lose if they dont use them, but play around with whatever suits you . Well done on the boxing it all counts x x

Well done u for doing 37wks so far, I'm only on wk 15 and felt I've been doing it so long already!

Ah thanks a mill. Ive done ww 3 times before and never lasted long but this time something just clicked and i really want to get to goal. Id lost 10 before i started but needed the discipline of the classes so in total ive lost 4 st 5 lb and honestly apart from a very rare day i find it easy . You are doing brilliant in 15 wks x x

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 3lb since Thursday!! I can't believe it. My future mother in law come home from Australia on 29th and I'd love to be in 14's then!! Hope your having a lovely weekend x

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 3lb since Thursday!! I can't believe it. My future mother in law come home from Australia on 29th and I'd love to be in 14's then!! Hope your having a lovely weekend x

Well done thats brilliant. Im sure you will be in the 14 s no problem x x

Weigh in today and am now 15:4! Not bad for my first week! Hope your having a good week x

Well done thats brill you must be chuffed :):) im doin ok . Only lost half a pound this wk and was disappointed cos id been extra good but its the way it goes sometimes but im back at it so we will see what tues brings . Goid luck for this wk x x

15:0 today. So so happy. 3 days before my future mother in law is back so hoping for a few more pounds before then :) hope you've had a good week x

Omg u have lost 15 st! That is massive!

No I now weigh 15 stone exactly. As I said previously I was 15:4 last week and lost another 4lb this week

Goose1 said:
Ah thanks a mill. Ive done ww 3 times before and never lasted long but this time something just clicked and i really want to get to goal. Id lost 10 before i started but needed the discipline of the classes so in total ive lost 4 st 5 lb and honestly apart from a very rare day i find it easy . You are doing brilliant in 15 wks x x

Oh it was this thread that confused me into thinking u already lost 15 st!

Stayed the same this week. Only been to the gym once!! Going to push myself hard this week and next as its my sons second birthday in 13 days fingers crossed I can get my 5% by then which would be 5lb!? I hope your having a good week too x

Back