7 stone gone !!!

Trose1203

I started W.W. at 20 stone 8.8lbs
& started Lipotrim at 18 stone as of saturday I'm 13 stone 8lbs Im not really sure what my goal weight is yet, i dont think ive been this weight since my teenage years, just taking it week by week but i'm nearly there and i cant believe it,,i'm even considering wearing a dress next weekend shocking i know lol, , for any of you who have alot to loose, I know how it not only weighs down your body, but also your spirit and mind, just get started and log on here for unbelieveable support and you will do it....xoxoxoxxo Tracy

wow that is fantastic hun, well done xxxxxx

Well done u! X

Tracy that is absolutely fantastic! Stick at it, I'm sure that you are going to be successful in getting to your target weight x

That's amazing! I started today and it's lovely to hear how far you've come! Congratulations :D

Tc X

That's fab, well done u x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats, that's amazing.

awwww well done... amazing loss!! x

That is fantastic Tracy. Well done to you. Some achievement!

absolutley FAB! well done! im soooo jealous but happy for you! :D

Congratulations Trose, I hear ya on the celebrations, I too have not been this weight since I was a teenager, it's an amazing feeling isn't it? You are looking fantastic girl, you have worked so hard. Don't worry about a goal weight, just keep going til you feel you are where you want to be. Goal is just a number, as long as you're healthy that's all that matters x

A dress check you out! ;-) x.....wear it with pride!, what fantastic strength you've had to come so far! well done x

Back