7 stone

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Has anyone on here lost 7 stone or near to 7 stone?? how long did it take you?

Hi Pizzle,

Monsoon has lost over 9 stone in about 6 months and has always had good weekly losses. I've lost 5 1/2 in about 4 months. LT say you should lose about a stone a month which I am averaging now, although the first month it was higher.

I'd say think about 6 months and be pleasantly surprised if you do it sooner. I have about another 3 1/2 stone to lose and hope to be at target by November, about another 2.5 - 3 months.

Hope that helps.

Good luck hun.

x

I started on 10 march 08 and finished on 12th July and I lost 7 stone. That is about 17 weeks so just over 4 months. I had a lot to lose though, and Im still at it. I think the rate varies depending on the person, how much they have to lose, water intake etc.

Best of luck, you will do fabulously!

Wow Serendipity that's fab! Well done.

x

I suppose ive been quite lucky really. Apart from the headaches on day 2 & 3 ive felt really well. In fact ive felt better than i have done in a long while. Im only on week 5 and i still have 5-6 stone to lose so i still have a long journey ahead. I bet you feel fantastic!!

Thanks guys. I need to lose about 6/7 stone and a friend is arranging a night out so wanted to know when to do it. :)

It's difficult to give an estimate but if you go buy what LT say which is the standard '1st per month' then that should give you a rough idea. Like CF said, the first stone will come off very quickly but after that it should even out. x

well we've decided on feb to go out so i should be at my goal by then. Thanks :)

Back