7 Week Challenge

Emma123

Just stepped on the scales for the first time in months and I am horrified..
Booked a holiday the other week for the 2nd week in April..
All in all I have about 3-4 stones to lose to be a healthy weight for my height.
I am determined to lose as much weight as I can in the next 7 weeks before the holiday then continue when I return.
Recent failed attempt at the lipotrim diet has made me realise that I cannot do food replacement diets so I will be doing this through healthy eating and exercise.

Any tips or success stories would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hi Emma!
Best of luck with it all. Where are you going on holidays??.
I'm only here a week and it's great for picking up tips. All I've been doing so far is watching portion sizes and stopping eating when I'm full. I've lost 2lbs so far, yippee.
I think if you eat healthy & exercise, then there will be no problem losing the weight before your hols. It's great to have a goal that you can work towards.
Are you going to set up a food diary?.

Thanks for the reply, well done to you thats great!
Going to Gran Canaria for a week really looking forward to it and hopefully some nice new clothes for going!
Hadn't thought about doing a food diary, will have a look at some others and possibly do one of my own.

OMG!..No way..that's where we've booked to go in August!. We're off to Maspalomas-where are you going?. You can fill me in on all the places to go!.

Its lovely! we are going to Puerto Rico, back to the same apartment complex as last year.
Never been to Maspalomas but I'm sure it will be nice :)

Hi! I had been doing really well up until today, had a bit of an off day but will get back on it tomorrow.
How are you getting on?

I am off to Prague with my husband on the 3rd June - so mines going to be a 14 week challenge, however I am more than happy to join you in the 7 weeks you are going to be participating.

Ultimately I have the same amount to loose and would idealy like to be a healthy weight for my height (10 stone 10) by the time we fly.

Futhermore it is our second wedding anniversary in August so I want to wow my husband along with getting myself prepared and a healthy weight before attempting to have a baby.

Hi!
Thats great that you have a goal set, you can keep me posted on how you are getting on and hopefully all goes to plan :)

How is everyone doing??

Back