70lbs gone!

Wow! Congratulations on the baby, you were so pretty to begin with but you look stunning with the weight loss & I bet you have a perfect bump now too :) thanks for an inspiring post xx

Awww you are all so lovely, thank you.

29 weeks pregnant and all is well. I do love my bump :D it's such a nice shape especially compared to last time, I'm wearing tighter things to show it off. The rest of me has definitely grown too but I cannot wait to get back to where I was. It'll take time but I know now that it's not impossible. I got there and stayed there before and felt a million times better about myself. I was me again. Even if it takes 6 months hard graft (hoping it won't) it's so worth it. Plus I miss my old clothes!! :) Xx

Attachments

• image-693781236.jpg
    image-693781236.jpg
    586.7 KB · Views: 206
Aww gorgeous, do you know what you are having? Xx

A boy :) so happy and lucky to have one of each. Can't wait to meet him...although not looking forward to the bit I have to do first to get him here :D X

Haha no I don't blame you! Fingers crossed for a nice easy birth for you xx

You look amazing, well done :) I have 70lbs to lose so this is very inspirational.

Congratulations on your weight loss and bundle of joy to come. You have the perfect bump! I'm calorie counting too amongst other things and have given myself a year to get to a healthy BMI so have found your journey and pictures really inspiring! I've also started on 1,200 cals and found it too hard so am taking it easy depending on how I feel as long as I don't go over 1500 cals and walk the dog every day!

Thanks for the well wishes. Baby arrived 11th of December. He's nearly 9 weeks and such a gorgeous chunk...speaking of chunks :D I need to shift a couple of stone, I'm getting married in 12 weeks!! X

Attachments

• image-1365404055.jpg
    image-1365404055.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 164
Awww congrats on the little one, he is adorable! And double congrats on wedding to come, such an exciting time! xx

Hello Laura,

Thank you for sharing your pictures how wonderful! :)

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy and your upcoming wedding!

lostinarnia xx

Congratulations Laura! Have finally got back on the forum and what lovely news to come back to! He is a cutie! Xx

Hi :) long time no speak. Thank you!! How are you? X

I'm good thanks apart from the spare tyre I have re accumulated haha. Exciting news on the wedding too! Congratulations, have you much left to organise? Xxx

Thank you, I don't know why I didn't see this sooner. How are you getting on.
We're going to Vegas :D we've done everything we can this end really. Less than 5 weeks now!! Xx

So I've often sited the pic of me in this dress as my thinspo, thought I'd see if I could get it on. Not too shabby for 16 weeks postpartum :D feeling like I'm really getting there now
Obvs the left side is smaller but still :)

Attachments

• 1427970760399.jpg
    1427970760399.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 109
Back