:(

plussizebarbie

Hey guys,
i'm sorry to moan on but i feel proper bad today. I have a banging headache and i feel like I'm on another planet. The thought of drinking the shakes makes me want to be sick and to make matters worse, i'm at work and just make my shake up, with luke warm water!I can't bear to drink it.
Sorry to be a moaning minny i'm just feeling really sorry for myself xxxx

Are ya only having the chicken?
I do actually struggle to drink mine but I only have strawberry or vanilla & I drink them down in one. Its not that they are nasty just I cant drink them slow as I gag??
I struggled to make mine on Tues cos I was at college (how embarassing) At work they all know so its easy I just nip in kitchen & hide but at college its an open canteen with a water machine so there I was shaking away like a nutter in front of tonnes of skinny teenagers (I am 36 & fat lol)
Headaches just paracetamol hun & it will get better I promise.
How long have you been on LT?
Days 1-4 are so tough for most but some people find it real hard til about week 3 then it really is plain sailing so if you can stick it out & feel free to come here & moan thats why its here (we all do it)
Good luck hun
Niki
xx

Are ya only having the chicken?
I do actually struggle to drink mine but I only have strawberry or vanilla & I drink them down in one. Its not that they are nasty just I cant drink them slow as I gag??
I struggled to make mine on Tues cos I was at college (how embarassing) At work they all know so its easy I just nip in kitchen & hide but at college its an open canteen with a water machine so there I was shaking away like a nutter in front of tonnes of skinny teenagers (I am 36 & fat lol)
Headaches just paracetamol hun & it will get better I promise.
How long have you been on LT?
Days 1-4 are so tough for most but some people find it real hard til about week 3 then it really is plain sailing so if you can stick it out & feel free to come here & moan thats why its here (we all do it)
Good luck hun
Niki
xx

Thanks hon. This is my third day so i guess this week is the hardest. I have loads of chicken!lol. But i've got a vanilla one for the moment. I was running the cold tap for ages but its still warm!just managed to gulp half of it down.
lol bless you with college. i guess the last thing you want to do is draw attention to yourself. Just pretend you are playing the maraccas!!!ha. What are you studying?xxxx

I hear ya, im on day 4 and jeez i have had headaches the last 3 days, went to bed early cos i couldnt take it any more and baby been getting up early for some reason, took 2 paracetomol this morning only been up half an hour. Would it help if you put some bottles of cold water in fridge to make the shakes really cold or add crushed ice?

thats a good idea. I'm gonna pop to the shop in a min to get some water...and some painkillers!!!xx thanks guys xx

hey babe, sorry to hear your not in the best of moods..
how come you have loads and loads of chicken? is it your fave?
i always have the choc or strawberry and if i feel like as if i cant have a shake or something i just drink it dead quick and get it over and done with. other times i sit and sip on them. guess you just need to drink it and get done with it, they arent exactly the nicest things in the world.

maybe you need to try some different things with your shakes and see if you like them better.

also, its only your first couple of days, im sure you will be fine once this week is over :) Big hug and hope you feel better soon xxxxx

hey babe, sorry to hear your not in the best of moods..
how come you have loads and loads of chicken? is it your fave?
i always have the choc or strawberry and if i feel like as if i cant have a shake or something i just drink it dead quick and get it over and done with. other times i sit and sip on them. guess you just need to drink it and get done with it, they arent exactly the nicest things in the world.

maybe you need to try some different things with your shakes and see if you like them better.

also, its only your first couple of days, im sure you will be fine once this week is over :) Big hug and hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Thanks hon, im feeling much better now, it was just this morning, the thought of drinking it was making me feel sick. But it was early. I think in future i'm gonna wait til at least 10am to have my first one. Never been much of a breakfast girl and this weekend ive been having my first one at about 11 so its not been too bad.

I dont mind the soup- but was given 11 at the chemist!!lol. think im gona go back and change some!

How you getting on?xx

i know what you mean. i havent had a shake yet. im just not one for eating in the morning and whenever i have had a shake early in the morning i have felt quite sick!...

you should definitely change some of your chicken soup!... i always check how many the chemist people give me just incase they give me 1 chicken by mistake! i hate them. they will change them for you if you go back.

i think im doing pretty good to be honest. i have lost the weight that i have put on during my 2 weeks off. I will be weighing in on wednesday morning so i still have time to shed a lil bit of weight!.. all in all its going well thank you xx but really thats because i have gotten to the easy part of LT

I'm glad i;m not the only one.
ahh well done hon your doing really well :) you know when you had your two weeks off, did u totally pig out, or eat healthy? Only reason I ask if because i think im going on hol in April and I dont really wanna be drinking the shakes whilst on holiday so was going to have a break and just wondered roughly how much weight you put on when you just eat what you want?i mean i know everyone is different etc etc. Just wouldn't want me coming off it hindering things, but don't really fancy a hoilday on LT either!!xxx

Gone to study hairdressing, nearly finished thank god (enjoy it really I feel all young again lol).
Basically I have done loadsa poo jobs to fit round kids but my friend opened her own salon 2yr ago & asked me to go work for her so I packed in my night job (very well paid) & now sell on ebay to fund my mortgage lol BUT I LOVE IT & cant wait to be qualified & get chopping lol
x

the completely honest answer! i did not refeed properly at all! and i ate like a pig. I had all sorts of rubbish food. had mcdonalds brekkie, 2 tubs of pringles (in 4 days) lots of chinese, lots of curries, pizza, cake, popcorn, coke.. arrggghh you name it and i probably have eaten it!... im not saying that other people will be same as me but i was lucky enough to only put on 5lbs during those 2 weeks!... what i would advise if you are planning a holiday is to refeed properly the week before and eat as healthy as you can without spoiling your holiday.

i do consider myself very lucky because every time i have been off LT i have not regained alot of weight despite what i have eaten. but obviously i know that when i finish LT i want a healthier lifestyle, its just coz it was my holiday and i let LT go out of the window .. and that is the last time i will do that :)

i think if you are sensible with your portions then you will be fine. but definitely refeed coz it can make you feel quite sick when you eat food all of a sudden. i did vomit a few times coz food tasted so foreign!

Gone to study hairdressing, nearly finished thank god (enjoy it really I feel all young again lol).
Basically I have done loadsa poo jobs to fit round kids but my friend opened her own salon 2yr ago & asked me to go work for her so I packed in my night job (very well paid) & now sell on ebay to fund my mortgage lol BUT I LOVE IT & cant wait to be qualified & get chopping lol
x

Good for you hon!you've got to do something you love its so important as work is a huge part of your life isn't it! You will have to give us some hair tips!xx

Back