74 days to Sunny Cyprus

Well I was doing well until last night!

2 packets of crisps &
1 bar of chocolate :break_diet:

But determined to get back on track today.

Wow - you lucky thing - Cyprus is gorgeous!! Did I read somewhere that you have an apartment out there - if so you are so so lucky :jelous:;)

The beauty with Cyprus, as you know, that it is so hot that you don't want to eat anyway and you guzzle water like it's going out of fasion!!

Enjoy!!

xx

Err no actually I AM NOT doing great, in fact I have been eating for England these last 2 days.... :mad::cry::sigh: :( :break_diet:

Why do we do it? OK for nearly a week then BANG it all goes to pot. :confused:

I know if I keep this up by the time I come back from Cyprus I will back over 16 St again. :sigh:

Feeling a failure yet again :wave_cry:

Ah, if I had a pound for the number of times I've done that, well... I'd probably be able to afford a place in Cyprus too, LOL.

Never mind. It's just a couple of days and pretty much all you'll have gained--that's if you gained anything--will be a pound or two of water weight which will come straight off once you get back to it.

So, draw a line under it! And when you're ready, just climb back aboard!

Hi Lily

Can I join you with feeling down, as I DID NOT use my packs whilst in Cyprus - they are well travelled as they went there in my case, sat in the cupboard for a week (whilst I mostly lived on toast & sarnies) then came home again!

When I weighed the day after I got home I had gained 3lbs which considering what I munched my way through wasnt too bad but now probably gained another 3 lbs since!

Anyway I have found a Councillor who does a drop in type class so I have arranged to start on Monday evening so I am looking forward to that. I do feel I need a class type environment to keep me going but joining WW or SW is soooo slow, but hopefully going to a class & doing CD will be the answer, after all I lost the weight originally by going to a weekly LL session.

Dont beat yourself up, what's done is done, that's the way I am thinking anyway. :rolleyes:

Hope all goes well for you :eek:

PS Had a lovely time in Cyprus - 100 degrees! :)

Hi Bettyb, hope things are going a bit better for you now. It's so hard to get back on track when you've had some time off!

I'm doing the 1200 plan at the mo, cos sole source just doesn't seem doable just now. I'm studying for an exam and I'm stressed to the eyeballs, so after a long chat with my wonderful CDC we decided that 1200 might be the way to go to stop me putting on any more weight. I must say, it's lovely being able to eat real food, LOL.

I know I should be looking for a better coping strategy than one which involves eating, but now really isn't the right time to find one. :) I'd really like to pass this exam first time this time (the last three I failed on the first attempt, so I'm probably even more stressed because I've failed before, LOL).

But at least I'm in control of my eating right now, and it isn't in control of me!

Hugs

Back