790 Plan

barcababex

Hey Everyone,

Was just wondering about the 790 plan.
Are any of you on it? Do you find it better than SS and have you found your weight loss slows down or stays the same.

May have to start it soon and was just wondering what to expect.:confused:

Thanks

Noelle

Hey, i am not on 790 but i might go onto it if i lose more weight on my AAM week (2 weeks time). I am having slow losses at the mo on SS and my CDC thinks that the extra calories might help me lose more weight. So you might lose more!!

Sorry i cant be of any more help. Let me know how you get on!

xx :)

Thinking of it - let me know how you get on!

Hi Noelle,

I am starting back I hope on Monday and I will be doing the 790 plan so will let you know then.

The losses are similar to SSing as far as I can see.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Noelle

I follow 790, when i'm on track ;) I love 790 though.

I was advised to do 790 rather than ss cos I tend to struggle with low blood sugar. I get really shaky if I get over-hungry.

In my first week on 790 I lost 9.5lb. I was amazed as I'd also given in to a pizza from Dominos! I was having cottage cheese with cucumber, lettuce and fresh chopped mint. It was gorgeous! I also made up a chicken & mushroom pack as poppadoms and had them with it...soooo tasty!

I would really recommend 790 if you find total food abstinence too hard.

Good luck

Hey Everyone

Thanks for your replies will keep you posted on how it goes

Noelle

Hi everyone,
when i started CD i did the 790 plan and lost a stone in a month, so i think the weight losses are very similar to SS, i knew there was no way i could stick to SS and knowing there was a meal at the end of the day really helped.
I hope this helps you
sue X

Back