7th weigh-in!

SuzySparkle

Just got back from my 7th weigh-in and I've lost 4lb. Was slightly disappointed but then realised that takes my weight loss to exactly 3 stone - not bad in 7 weeks! :wee:

suzy thats fantstic i started same day as u am 5'2" started at 194.5lb (13st12lb) and have only lost 28.5lb ( i had few blips) so u r !so u r doin fantastic! 3 stone in under 2 months BRILLANT! well done u ! u should be so proud of yourself

3 stone in 7 weeks is phenomenal! Brilliant, well done!

Thats brilliant weight loss suzy . It does tend to settle at about 3-4lbs after a while but what other diet could you be loosing steadily like that. You are doing fantastic . You should treat yourself now to something new for reaching the 3 st mark. A new top or book or manicure or something you enjoy. will boost you on for next week .

Thats brilliant weight loss suzy . It does tend to settle at about 3-4lbs after a while but what other diet could you be loosing steadily like that. You are doing fantastic . You should treat yourself now to something new for reaching the 3 st mark. A new top or book or manicure or something you enjoy. will boost you on for next week .

I'm booked in to have 'Twinkle Toes' done tomorrow - can't wait! x

Well done Suzy!!!! That is fantastic!! If I have a 3st weight loss in 7 weeks I'll be ecstatic. Just out of curiosity, how much water are you drinking??
x

Congratulations Suzy thats a huge milestone you have overcome, sounds like your kicking butt! Good luck for next weeks weigh in hun. :D

Hi Suzy, very well done on your weight loss this week and reaching your 3 stone marker. Here's hoping for another great week this week, best of luck.
Doirin

Back