7th weigh in,

Sola

Hello everyone havent posted much this week. Left work and looking forward to the future. I went down to London to see my mum for mothers day as we wouldnt be able to see her on Sunday, my brothers were there too and they were all shocked to see how much weight I had lost. I was feeling very happy with myself!!! I havent told them about Lipotrim and won't either, I'm really focused and want to reach my goal of 12 stone. My mother said well done and then she said it. You should not loose anymore weight your fine as you are. I knew she would say that and meant well. I read the threads on when to stop, and asked myself the same question. I would like to stop LT at 12 stone but pray I can maintain the weight. The last time I was this slim was before I had my children, so its an intresting place to be.
Sorry for the long story, had my weigh in today and lost 2lbs. By next week I should be in the 12s cant wait. the goal is nearer than i thought. People have noticed and made comments and others noticed but have said nothing. At the end of the day we are all losing weigh for ourselves and nobody else. Gosh this is a long story. Ok I stop here for now.

well done Sola, you are doing great x

sure you'll know when the right time to come off it is.. as you say your goal is in sight! - good luck

was my 4th weigh in today.. down 3lbs, so 1 st 6lbs in a month :D

oh, and I got into a lovely pair of next jeans in a size 16 so have dropped a size.. just have to wait for my boobs to shrink a bit now for the top to catch up ;)

Lol well done sola xxx

Back