7th weigh in

carlax

hey guys just had my 7th weighin , didnt have my 6th as my cdc was on holls , so in 2 weeks lost 9 lbs , im very happy yet still on raaaaaaaaa

well done thats great!! but...you've been on you totm for 6 weeks???!!!!

hey guys just had my 7th weighin , didnt have my 6th as my cdc was on holls , so in 2 weeks lost 9 lbs , im very happy yet still on raaaaaaaaa

yay!! go girl, thats fab!

well done :talk017:

debs x

well done thats great!! but...you've been on you totm for 6 weeks???!!!!

yeah i know 6 weeks and its doin my head in now , but my doc says its the diet changin my body , great hey lol

oh my god! i would not be able to handle that! lol good luck though, hopefully you'll finish soon! x

Congratulations on your loss hun, and commiserations on your totm.
CD made me have my first totm for 7 yrs, came as a shock lol

Congrats on a brilliant loss, commiserations though on your very extended totm :eek: Think i'd be going Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa too lol

wooohooo carla, u go girl :clap:.
ur doing sooooo well.
keep up the good work :bliss:

Yet another great loss, Congratulations. You'll be at target in no time.

great losses how much water do you drink? and what was your starting weight, you are doing fab...

Wel done that's fantasic x

Carla, that is fantastic :bliss: well done, do you have much more to lose, I think I would lose my mind if I had TOTM for 6 weeks (((hugs)))

thanks guys , guess what i came off yesterday woooooooooooooooo, lol ,
still got a long way to go , i was 16 stone 2lbs startin weight only found that out last week didnt want to no before but then i was like sod it what ever i was before , im lossing now so that the main thing ,
well thank you all for bein fab x x x x

great losses how much water do you drink? and what was your starting weight, you are doing fab...
start weight was 16, 2 lbs .
and i always drink 3 litters of water some days more then that but ever less xxx

I bet it feels so good to finally come off your period! I got so fed up of how I felt when I had totm that I asked to be put on a pill where you don't get them, its called cerezatte and I love it! Haven't had a period in 8 months!!

and well done on your weight losses, they are really consistent!!

xxxxxx

i've got my first totm in ages now too. hmph. hope my weight losses are as good as yours while i've got it though!!
abz xx

Back