8 lbs in 4 weeks challenge??

Gollywogg said:
mrsthunderbolt you are amazing!
this isn't her first week, look at her stats! she's lost over 7 stones in the last year! i'm so happy for you =)

Im on my silly phone which doesn't show stats :-{ What an amazing achievement - you must be chuffed to bits. Right, all my questions are coming your way now. You are the SW guru!! x

1.5lb off today! My scales said sts until this morning, and I started adding lemon in about 5 days ago. I had only lost 0.5lb the last two weeks, so maybe the lemon is working for me!

I've started the lemon & warm water first thing in the morning. I don't feel as bloated / sluggish. Hopefully Monday I'll see some results. I've been super good all week after I didn't make wi this week. Have to say its keeping me motivated logging on here :)

forgot to reply Weighed in on wednesday and I lost 3 1/2 lb whoop whoop sooo happy x although last night at dog training I has the biggest cupcake lol with pinapple cube sweets on top could not eat it all as found it to sweet that is a huge shock for me!!

These are the WI's I have so far for everyone. Let me know if I am missing anyone's WI results! Well done everyone so far!

(Mon WI's)
vickililly - -1 lb
MiniMarge -
hunter42 -

(Wed WI's)
soon2bslimmer - - 3 ½ lbs
fairyella - - 2 lbs
cagey - - 3 lbs
babybuffy84 -
angelajane - - 1 lb
rjg123 - - 2 lbs

(Thu WI's)
sportylass - - 1 lb
Gollywogg -
sparkswillfly -
newlifesoon...please -
Emb77 - - 1 lb
mrsthunderbolt -- 7 lbs

(Fri WI's)
JaCaLi -
docmurphy – 1.5 lbs
eanceoil - - 3 lbs

(WI day unknown)
kelz89 -
teacup -

Had my wi last night an after 2 weeks I "maintained". I was disgusted as I really felt I'd lost. I've done 5 days of the 30 day shred and I'm beginning to see results, just not on the scales. Anyone else doing the 30ds?
Going to do a food diary this week and give it 100%.

I fear I may not meet this target :( put on 3lbs at this weeks WI. dammit. x

Had lovely weekend - completely off plan! Put tht behind me though & started again today - will aim to do 2 weeks without interruption. But got to face scales tomorrow first. At best hoping to sts! Good luck everybody for this week x
Angela x

Hey everyone. Don't worry about the WI's, think all of us are going to be the same with STS or put on weight after this extended weekend of celebrations! I had a SWI yesterday and i had put on 4 lbs!! Hoping that by Fri it won't be as bad, but am preparing for the worst! If you guys want, i can extend the 8 lbs challenge by an extra week (taking us to the last week in June)

Hey everyone. Don't worry about the WI's, think all of us are going to be the same with STS or put on weight after this extended weekend of celebrations! I had a SWI yesterday and i had put on 4 lbs!! Hoping that by Fri it won't be as bad, but am preparing for the worst! If you guys want, i can extend the 8 lbs challenge by an extra week (taking us to the last week in June)

I wouldn't say no to that extension! LOL! :D

Well then.... in honour of her Majesty.... we will have a 1 week extension to our 8 lb challenge! All in aid of a good cause! Lol!

Im going with the extra wk please - jubilee and my birthday!! my friend and i have already given ourselves an extra day and are going to our leaders other meeting on Friday rather than tonight!!

Oooh that's a good idea extending the deadline! I've lost 1lb this week, which is better than I thought as had a couple of 'off' days as was my Birthday on Fri and loads of tempting treats to be had!! Away on a couple of breaks next week so won't be able to WI til the Fri. Have a good week everyone x Sarah x

Hey - I lost 2 pounds this week! What a shocker! Am very pleased. Just goes to show what good foundations do as i've had a few off plan days as well!!

Back