8 stone burden...

Roziee

Gold Member
Hey Everyone,

I'm Rozie.

I'm very fat.

And need to lose weight.

I've done sw before and been a member of this site since the beginning. Started last year march and lost 3 stones pretty quickly- within about 5 months.

Then i had an op that has left me in pain ever since. I'm recovered from the op, however still have some medical issues that have been caused by it but they should be sorted very soon.

I put on a stone from October-December so I started class and lost that stone within a month or so.

But- now ive been putting on the last 7 lbs since the beginning of the year and im tired of it now.

I've bought a treadmill which will be delivered in the next few days and need all the help I can get now.

I would LOVE to find someone who would be my motivator and buddy to get me past my barrier and smash my weight loss now.

It's my 4th year anniversary in October and would love to be 2.5 stones lighter.

I'm more than happy to swap numbers so we can converse on whatsapp as long as it helps :)

I'm really hoping you guys can help..

Any tips, advise, kick up the bum is welcomed.

Rozie x

Roziee said:
Hey Everyone,

I'm Rozie.

I'm very fat.

And need to lose weight.

I've done sw before and been a member of this site since the beginning. Started last year march and lost 3 stones pretty quickly- within about 5 months.

Then i had an op that has left me in pain ever since. I'm recovered from the op, however still have some medical issues that have been caused by it but they should be sorted very soon.

I put on a stone from October-December so I started class and lost that stone within a month or so.

But- now ive been putting on the last 7 lbs since the beginning of the year and im tired of it now.

I've bought a treadmill which will be delivered in the next few days and need all the help I can get now.

I would LOVE to find someone who would be my motivator and buddy to get me past my barrier and smash my weight loss now.

It's my 4th year anniversary in October and would love to be 2.5 stones lighter.

I'm more than happy to swap numbers so we can converse on whatsapp as long as it helps :)

I'm really hoping you guys can help..

Any tips, advise, kick up the bum is welcomed.

Rozie x

Hey you!!!! If you need a motivation buddy, I'll have a go :) I'm about to start running again today too :) xx Jo xx

Welshtigger said:
Hey you!!!! If you need a motivation buddy, I'll have a go :) I'm about to start running again today too :) xx Jo xx

Hello darling :)

Let's do it!

Xx

Can I join in :) Aiming for 8 here too! ;) I use whatsapp would be good to have another person around for all those 'tempting' moments!! ;)

Ok :) I'll add you xx

JLStretton said:
Hope you are well, has the tredmill been delivered yet?

Hello :wavey:

Yes!! This morning! :)

Just needs assembling which we were assured by the company we bought it from would be very easy so once we've done that I will be ready to go!

ooo happy days, bet you cant wait to get it up and ready to be abused? :D

JLStretton said:
ooo happy days, bet you cant wait to get it up and ready to be abused? :D

Haha I can't! I'm hoping hubby will be able to assemble it tonight.. I daren't touch it because I'll end up breaking it! Lol

My daughter turns 2 on Saturday.. Resist the cake resist the cake... !!!

gabster15 said:
My daughter turns 2 on Saturday.. Resist the cake resist the cake... !!!

Hello darling.

Make sure of eat no cake!

I've got bad tonsilitus :( so much pain :(

Aww Rozie Ur not having a great time of it. You have fantastic motivation!! 3st is awesome :). I know what it's like to be in pain and still keep going. I developed tendonitis in my knees through all the exercise I'm doing adn had to get medicated to manage and keep going, because I need to lose weight to make it better.
Keep going! xxxx

Sorry darling didn't realise someone had replied..

So I've had 2 weeks of losses which hasn't happened in agessss and hoping it continues. Will see what WI says on Monday...

Ive got roughly about 8stone to loose too :-(
Just trying to do it half a stone to a stone at a time. I'm 3wks in and with another 4lbs a stone will be gone so hope this continues the way its started. Good luck al of you :)

Back