8 stones to lose!

Safia

Gold Member
Hi everyone I have just under 8 stones to lose. I've tried loads of diets which never worked as either they made me very sick or I got bored. Slowly the weight crept untill i found myself at my heaviest over a month ago. Joining slimming world has been a lifesaver for me as it gives me loads of support and encouragement and on top of that this website is a real inspiration to me and a good motivational tool. So with your help and slimming world i hope to do it this time x

Goodluck on your journey, Im sure you'll do fab :)

x

Good luck hun, sounds like your really into it now, well done on the losses so far x

Hi Safia, looks like we're in a similar position....with some determination and hard work I'm sure we can do it :)

You can do it as long as you stay positive :)

I joined with 6 and a half stone to lose, Ive nearly lost 3 stone since May the 25th, failed countless diets previously!

You will do fine! There is alot of help around minimins for us longhaulers. Have you thought of maybe starting a diary to track your journey? I have found mine invaluable.

I find that aslong as i have healthy food in the house i wont touch junk food x i have had a very bad week because i went to stay at my mums and just couldnt stop binging. Next time around i go im going to have to be more prepared x

Back