1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

8 syn cheesecake with real cream cheese!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by *Bambi*, 15 June 2010 Social URL.

1. *Bambi*

*Bambi* Restarter...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Skinny Strawberry Cheesecakes Recipe | Food | Channel4.com

Inspired by the wonderful Gizzy and Cook yourself think I have adapted her cheese cake recipe for us slimmers..
    If you use Philadelphia extra light cream cheese 200g would be 14 syns
    I dont like amaretti so Im going to use 7 ginger biscuits (85grams) and that will be 17.5 syns
    swap sugar for splenda
    and just fresh fruit no jam = 31.5 syns for 4!
    Or 7.875 syns each!
    I cant stand quark so hopefully this is a low syn way for me to have my cake and eat it! :D
    Correct me if I am wrong please!!!

Im going to make these tomorrow and upload a pic let me know what you think! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    this sounds lovely i love cheescake to would b great if it worth the syns x
  4. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You could make up a sachet of strawberry jelly and use it to drizzle over the strawberries on top so that when it is chilled its like a strawberry sauce as well as the strawberries.
    (Split between 5 people it's only 6.5 syns!)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.