Extra Easy 8 weeks and only 4 pound loss?

utternutta

I have followed the plan to a tee and cant seem to get past 9.2 even though according to my height i could get down to 7.7. Its a very slow loss isnt it..... im on the extra easy.... maybe i should try the green or red days or maybe do more exercise.... is anyone elses loss's as slow as mine? Thankyou

How tall are you?

heehee nah small but perfectly formed :) It could just be that you are at a low weight and you need to fight to get off every pound. Feel free to show us your food diary and see if it can be improved in any way xx

hiya thankyou....

This is my usual day:
Breaky: activa yog and banana and rasberries
Snacks: fruit
lunch: JP and salad and philli (2.5syns) or prawn salad or cous cous
Dinner: fish (dont eat meat) ... stir fry, or salmon and veg incl potatoes, stew, quorn and veg, etc
then have 10 syns a day.....

That sound about right???? Your not the first to say that the smalleryou are the longer the weight takes to come off.... just so frustrating......

My weight loss was very slow, only 1/2lb or 1lb a week but like you I didn't have a lot to lose. I got to target towards the end of last year but couldn't maintain it as I couldn't eat enough to stay there. Last week I reduced by target by 7lb to 7st 11lb (I'm even shorter than you at 5' nothing!). I certainly don't want to go any lower than that though as I think I'll look too thin for someone who is not far off 60!.

I also think that the slower the weight comes off the more likely it is to stay off so keep at it and don't worry about only 1/2lb a week.

Denise

do you have fish every day?

The reason I ask is, if you dont eat any meat and have mostly vegetarian type stuff like quorn etc apart from your occasional fish, you might be better doing Green Days as you get 2 Healthy Extra A's and 2 Healthy Extra B's.

It could be a case of you are not getting enough of what your body needs into you day.

Might be worth trying. As even if you do have fish, you could use a HEb for it on a Green day.

I've found the same so I'm going back to red and green for a few weeks and seeing how I get on with that. In 8 weeks I can't get past 12st 7lb so going back to basics.

Back