8 weeks in 100% an considering cheating tomorrow??

twowheels

Hi,
I'm now 8 weeks in and have been 100% all the way, but tomorrow we've a special occasion at work and I'm giving serious consideration to have a slice or two of pizza (instead of my evening shake, I'm a man so only have 2 shakes).. I've just got 2 weeks left on LT, and I'm really torn as to whether or not its a good or terrible idea..

Any opinions on what to do ??

/John

Pizza is carb packed - I'm going to pizza express tonight and I'm on day #5 of refeed and I'm still going for salad not pizza.

Well I caved rather easily in the end, had 3 smallish slices of pizza and a half a cup of coke... am feeling a wee bit guilty now so have skipped my evening shake and will be going to the gym for a bit.

I'll be checking my ketone levels later tonight to see if I've knocked myself out of ketosis.

How do you check your ketosis levels?

You can use Ketostix, they detect the ketone levels in your urine. I've got some fancy ones that detect a lot of other stuff at the same time.

I managed to stay in keto and even lost another 0.5lbs, phew, dodged a bullet.

I need to get me some of those lol at least it didn't do anything so your lucky there

May not have been completely without consequence, my weight has effectively stayed static since friday, not sure if it was the cheating on friday, or lack or sleep/poor water intake over the weekend...

Will weigh myself again tomorrow to see if theres any sign of it budging downwards again, would like to get to 12st 7lbs before I stop and go into refeed next thursday.

Back