Starting Over

Well, here I am again! Back at my heaviest weight and re-joining Slimming World for what feels like the hundredth time. I've only been away from group for a few weeks but they've been emotional weeks with ups and downs. Doesn't matter whether it was upset or celebration, I turned to crap food and then binged! All my hard work to lose the weight ruined. So I've taken the decision to switch groups, start afresh with a new bunch of people, a new weigh day and a new focus. I get told all the time that I should stick with my current journey, the gains don't matter. But those small stickers and certificates mean a great deal to me. Working to re-lose 2 stone without getting those little rewards seems to make it so much harder somehow. But I have a new focus now. I'm joining my new group tomorrow and I can't wait. I have two family weddings coming up in the next three months and I really want to feel better about myself. I've never been good with clothes shopping - especially when it's for a special event! So I'm planning to report on here to log my journey and just hope I have enough faith in myself to do it this time snd succeed!

Last edited:
Good luck on your journey x

Hi, you have come back so there is strength in that, do whatever feels right for you. YOU are the one in control, your journey, your disappointments and your achievements!!! I wish you well :):):)

Back