810 allowed foods list

Kes

Gold Member
Does anyone know where i can find this list, as i can not find my booklet.

Many thanks

Choose one portion of protein-rich food from the list below:

Protein Options

250g plain cottage cheese (5% fat)
325g reduced fat cottage cheese (less than 2% fat)
175g chicken breast without skin/fat
275g white fish fillet, eg cod, haddock
260g canned tuna* in water (drained)
190g fresh tuna steak*
275g quorn pieces/mince (V)
250g prawns
2 large eggs (V)
210g regular or 400g of firm tofu (V)
80g dried weight red lentils
225g canned chick peas, drained
70g dried weight soya beans
80g dried weight chick peas

The skimmed milk allowance should be 340mls (misprint in book)

Plus

Vegetable options

3 tablespoons in total of any of the following

Green salad leaves such as rocket, lambs lettuce, watercress, radicchio, little gem or romaine lettuces
Celery, cucumber or red radishes
Courgettes, marrow, Brussels sprouts, kale, turnip tops (the green leafy part not the actual turnip) broccoli, cauliflower or any cabbage including pickled)
Mushrooms
Chinese leafy greens such as pok choi or Chinese cabbage
Spring onions, green peppers, spinach, asparagus, fennel and celeriac

Plus
340ml skimmed milk.

Remember - No oil to fry (steam or poach). Don't add salt, but herbs, pepper, balsamic or lemon juice are ok. Use fat free salad dressings.

Also please note Page 15

'Smoked Haddock with celeriac and roasted vegetables'

This should be plain haddock NOT smoked haddock due to the high salt level in smoked haddock.

Plus
3 Cambridge meals regardless of height, gender or ethnicity

Enjoy

you can also can also use fat use vinegar and balsamic vinegar ( yummy on salad and on most things actually .... and can also but used to 'fry ' things in , and stops omelettes sticking so much .. you can use fat free salad dressings ( kraft do one ) . You can use your milk allowance or 150 g of fat free nat yog , which you can use to make a 'sauce ' , or I use cottage cheese for sauce with some paprika in .. there is also a stiky thread with 810 recipes ... my faves are chicken breast grilled on george forman with spicy BBQ schwarz mix , with dry fried cabbage and mushrooms , mushroom and green pepper omelette , you can make a chicken cuury frying chicken and mushrooms with curry spices and add a bit of cottage cheese at end .... but my bestest is stuffed mushrooms ...... I mix 1/2 tuna allowance and 1/2 cottage cheese with some paprika and chilli powder , stuff it in 2 large flat mushrooms , then rate the mushroom stalk on the top ( goes all crispy ) and bake till done and serve with balsamic vinegar ( I someties add a tiny bit of low fat grated cheese to this and omelette instead of using my milk allowance .. )

thank you very much, and for the super speedy response :)

Does anyone have a yogurt instead of their milk allowance on 810? How many calories are in the 340ml of skimmed milk we are allowed?

Can I also ask - how on earth do you measure 3 tablespoons of lettuce????

No idea re the milk. However a tablespoon is 15g, so I'd weigh 45g of lettuce on the scales. Easier than trying to balance it on a spoon:) x

wow you look fab!! Im starting on 25/7 when cambridge leader comes back from hols!!! cant wait to get started. Keep up the good work

Dawn

Back