810 Plan.............

Camilla

Silver Member
I moved up to 810 2 weeks ago and since then I have "Maintained" Any suggestions please as to how I can help to get the weight loss moving again?!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Not got there yet hun, but hope you get some advice off peeps!!
How are you finding the higher plans?

Good luck - hopefully its just a body blip (as I call them!) and you'll lose some next week.

Luv Kj xxx

Exercise?
More water?
Might just take another week for your body to lose again. Could just be a plateau. Stick with it :D

Thanks KJ and Amanda! KJ I'm really enjoying it (it feels like a banquet) You'll be there soon too xxx!

Water wise I'm drinking 4 - 4.5 Litres a day, excercise ( I don't go for a walk or the gym) but with horses and 25 acres to manage! I'm moving for at least 8 hours a day!

I'm sure it's just a plateau then. Have a chat to your CDC next time you see her. How tall are you? I'm 5'8 and find that my losses are low if I drink less than 5 litres a day. I aim for 6 a day - but that is between 6:30am and 11pm and like you - I'm on my feet for 8-9 hours a day!

Kj xxx

Back