810 Plan.............

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Camilla, 15 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I moved up to 810 2 weeks ago and since then I have "Maintained" Any suggestions please as to how I can help to get the weight loss moving again?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Not got there yet hun, but hope you get some advice off peeps!!
    How are you finding the higher plans?

Good luck - hopefully its just a body blip (as I call them!) and you'll lose some next week.

Luv Kj xxx
  4. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

More water?
    Might just take another week for your body to lose again. Could just be a plateau. Stick with it :D
  5. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Thanks KJ and Amanda! KJ I'm really enjoying it (it feels like a banquet) You'll be there soon too xxx!

Water wise I'm drinking 4 - 4.5 Litres a day, excercise ( I don't go for a walk or the gym) but with horses and 25 acres to manage! I'm moving for at least 8 hours a day!
  6. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Must just be a plateau then :)
    Bet you'll get a loss next week :)
  7. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

I'm sure it's just a plateau then. Have a chat to your CDC next time you see her. How tall are you? I'm 5'8 and find that my losses are low if I drink less than 5 litres a day. I aim for 6 a day - but that is between 6:30am and 11pm and like you - I'm on my feet for 8-9 hours a day!

Kj xxx
  8. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I dream to be your height KJ!!!! I'm 5ft 4ins................!!! XXXX
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.