810 week

Yeah you can it says in the book that instead of the 425ml milk you meant to have on 810 you can have 250g plain low fat (1% fat) yogurt

Thanks, I've read the book so many times & still I don't remember the important bits. Starting 810 tomorrow & have visitors so am currently making the Indian dhal soup from the book. I'm so excited & scared. It'll be day 69 ss tomorrow, feels like 5 mins. You back on ss tomorrow?

Oooo that soup does look yum =D I have been pretty boring with my food this week only cos i know i gotta step back to ss but today i had spicy chicken with salad and i really enjoyed it still have not managed to actually finish any of my meals i get soooo full ha ha ha im back to ss on monday for another 12 weeks aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hope it goes just as fast (even faster) than the last 12 weeks have. Hope you have a good week of 810 =D

I was tempted to only eat dull stuff, but thought I'd brave something interesting as we have visitors & want to eat the same as them (all veggie). Plus am going back down to just ss+ so not too scared of food. I just want it to be September now!

I ate the dhal & feel terrible. I feel like I have a brick in my stomach & feel that I have immediately gained the 36lbs I lost. I know this is ridiculous but good grief, I'd rather be on ss!

AnnieAnnie said:
I ate the dhal & feel terrible. I feel like I have a brick in my stomach & feel that I have immediately gained the 36lbs I lost. I know this is ridiculous but good grief, I'd rather be on ss!

Oh no! Im sure 36lb gain in 24 hours is impossible lol :)...
I suppose you've not been tempted by choccy eggs then today? x

I only ate it 3 hrs ago but forgot how food makes you feel! No, not tempted by anything thankfully. Find ss much easier than real life :)

AnnieAnnie said:
I only ate it 3 hrs ago but forgot how food makes you feel! No, not tempted by anything thankfully. Find ss much easier than real life :)

Oh lol sorry! Bright side... thats even more impossible :).
SS is not so bad really, well.. I dont thnk so anyway. Happy Easter and hope the brick passes soon ;-) x

I agree ss is strangely liberating once you get into it. After this long without food I'd almost forgotten how to use a spoon! Hope you have a nice Easter too x

I felt the same when i ate cos it is a long time with no food first 2 days i really struggled its gotten easier and today is the first day out of the whole week where i finished my whole meal and i felt really satisfied and enjoyed it very much ha ha typical seeing as im back onto ss tomoz thinking of another 12 weeks on ss is making me feel slightly depro today but it must be done and the rewards for doing it will be awesome... hope ja feel better and im sure over the days food will go down better your tummy was probably in shock ha ha ha =D

treat yourself to a hot choc mint or orange shake and imajine its a melted easter egg ... a very melted easter egg lol xx

good for you hun and make sure you enjoy every slurp full of if - ive not had a choc shake for months, i stashed them in the cubpoard when i discovered i had become addicted to banana ones ( as they taste liek thiose foamy banana penny sweets) but i have a few in reserve for moments like this lol - i thinkj ill join you and enjoy a "guilty pleasure" xx

Back