Kels_85

Silver Member
Hey guys, this Saturday will be my 5th weigh in, and I must admit I am starting too get a wee bit bored now!! I don't know if this is just a moody spell, but I found out today that the Movicol that I have been taking for the last 2 days is not plain at all, it's actually the lemon and lime one!! I had no idea at all, and am now stressing that I'm not in ketosis, wondering how long it will take me too get back into ketosis, and have just figured out why I have been more hungry than I usually am for the last 2 days!! I can't believed I fudged up so stupidly with the Movicol! I feel angry with myself, and I specifically asked the pharmacist for plain Movicol!!

Anyway, as I'm stressing so much now, I have decided to try out the 810 plan on CD from the 19th March, I will have been on SS for nearly 10 weeks by then. I know my CD isn't going to tell me about 810 plan as she has no interest in me at all, she's totally in this for the money.

I was just wondering if anyone has gone onto the 810 plan before the 12 weeks on SS? And also what the weigh in results are, and the food options? Also would I still have too have 3 shakes a day??

Sorry for all the questions, but I can't get too my laptop right now.

Thanks for any help in advance xxx

you can do it whenever you want to. you do not need to be on week 12. think there's a link to the foods on here which i'll try to find. the losses are not much less than the ss option.

Mamaye said:
Would love to know what people's thoughts are on this as am on week 6 so half way there

Me too!! Maybe need an inspiring story on 810

hey , 810 is a great plan and you can do it whenever you want , it is your diet !!! I am on it now as I have a BMI of 25 .. but Rubly-tums started on 810 and has done really well on it , she has a diary in the diary section if you want to check her out !

Yep you still have 3 packs and the meal , and keep up the water :) just shout if you need any more advise :)

determinator said:
hey , 810 is a great plan and you can do it whenever you want , it is your diet !!! I am on it now as I have a BMI of 25 .. but Rubly-tums started on 810 and has done really well on it , she has a diary in the diary section if you want to check her out !

Yep you still have 3 packs and the meal , and keep up the water :) just shout if you need any more advise :)

Thank you determinator :)
If you get the time later, would you be able to let me know what herbs and spices I can add too my meals please, if your not to busy :)
I can't wait to start 810. And definitely feel very upbeat about it knowing that you and others have had great results from that plan :)

Thanks for all your help xxx

hi , you can use any herb mix and most spices , just watchi things with tooo much salt in but I love the schwartz ( sp) mixes :)
you can also can also use fat use vinegar and balsamic vinegar ( yummy on salad and on most things actually .... and can also but used to 'fry ' things in , and stops omelettes sticking so much .. you can use fat free salad dressings ( kraft do one ) . You can use your milk allowance or 150 g of fat free nat yog , which you can use to make a 'sauce ' , or I use cottage cheese for sauce with some paprika in .. there is also a stiky thread with 810 recipes ... my faves are chicken breast grilled on george forman with spicy BBQ schwarz mix , with dry fried cabbage and mushrooms , mushroom and green pepper omelette , you can make a chicken cuury frying chicken and mushrooms with curry spices and add a bit of cottage cheese at end .... but my bestest is stuffed mushrooms ...... I mix 1/2 tuna allowance and 1/2 cottage cheese with some paprika and chilli powder , stuff it in 2 large flat mushrooms , then rate the mushroom stalk on the top ( goes all crispy :) ) and bake till done and serve with balsamic vinegar ( I someties add a tiny bit of low fat grated cheese to this and omelette instead of using my milk allowance .. )

enjoy :)

determinator said:
hi , you can use any herb mix and most spices , just watchi things with tooo much salt in but I love the schwartz ( sp) mixes :)
you can also can also use fat use vinegar and balsamic vinegar ( yummy on salad and on most things actually .... and can also but used to 'fry ' things in , and stops omelettes sticking so much .. you can use fat free salad dressings ( kraft do one ) . You can use your milk allowance or 150 g of fat free nat yog , which you can use to make a 'sauce ' , or I use cottage cheese for sauce with some paprika in .. there is also a stiky thread with 810 recipes ... my faves are chicken breast grilled on george forman with spicy BBQ schwarz mix , with dry fried cabbage and mushrooms , mushroom and green pepper omelette , you can make a chicken cuury frying chicken and mushrooms with curry spices and add a bit of cottage cheese at end .... but my bestest is stuffed mushrooms ...... I mix 1/2 tuna allowance and 1/2 cottage cheese with some paprika and chilli powder , stuff it in 2 large flat mushrooms , then rate the mushroom stalk on the top ( goes all crispy :) ) and bake till done and serve with balsamic vinegar ( I someties add a tiny bit of low fat grated cheese to this and omelette instead of using my milk allowance .. )

enjoy :)

Oh my god!!!
Thank you sooooooo much determinator!! I can't wait too move up plans!! Thank you for all your help!! You are amazing!! Xxx

Back