Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am feeling so hungry with ss today,if i was to do the 810 plan would i still have a good weight loss?

would be interested to hear this

as i wouldn't mine a bit of food every other day or so

You could do ss+ which is 3 shakes and a 200cal meal eg chicken, fish, cottage cheese amoungst other things and some veg, ask your cdc for portion size of these things, ive read on here the losses for ss+ are much the same as ss.

Hi Gem - the SS+ plan sounds very similar to the W8 regular plan. Packs plus a small meal of low-fat protein and green veg/salad - the weight losses are very similar to SSing as far as I can see. If you can't get hold of your CDC I'm sure someone would be able to tell you the allowed foods/amounts (we are allowed 3oz/100g protein if that helps).

I'm sure if its a choice between adding a meal and falling off the wagon - adding a meal would help you stick to it.

Good luck

Carol x

Gemma I have an electronic version of the pink book which gives portion sizes for the SS+ option, if you want me to email it to you, pm me your email address.

If i can manage 2 weeks of SS i want to do the ss with a small meal as well as i want to re introduce food at some point.

Back