:-(

missclare85

Silver Member
:( Afer being 5 days on the programme i had to stop........for over 2 days after every shake i vomittied so after speaking to friends and family ive decided to come off LT.
I feel rubbish,,,,its not that i couldnt do the diet dont get me wrong it was hard VERY hard but i could get through that it was the permenant throwing up :sigh:!
So tomorrow im off to rowlands to try celeb-slim they had diff soups there so hopefully my stomach can handle them!
BUT i dont want to leave the board....the other boards are so unfriendly :(:(:(:(!!!

hey chick sorry to hear!! good luck with celeb slim, ask demaris about w8 too!! x

good luck hun there must be something in it that does not agree with u,arr thats such a shame isnt it especially when u were all rearing to go. hope cs works for u x let us know how u r getting on x x

Keep coming to this board then hun, doesnt matter if you are having nicer shakes than us.............:)

Yeah don't go anywhere Claire stay on this board! x

Sorry you weren't well with the LT. But on the bright side the CS seems to be much cheaper. Best of luck on it and keep posting here....we love ya!

thanks everyone :) xxxx
Sara4 i havent really found it cheaper to be honest when pricing it it would be if i was jus doing the shakes im going to lay off them for a bit lol! xx

Ah - what a shame! Hope you find CS suits, good luck. Look forward to hearing how you get on. xx

Good luck hon with your CS!! x Did you lose weight in the 5 days hon?? x

Clare, as I said to you the other day hunni, you did exceptionally well to even try the diet anyway. Whenever anyone takes that step to try, it's a milestone in itself. It's not your fault you can't continue so don't you dare beat yourself up hunni, you tried your best, you stuck it out for 5 days and that is something you can be and should be proud of.
As for leaving the board? You don't have to do that at all, each board has a forum for each diet but it doesn't mean you're to be segragated because you're on a different one now. :) So keep coming on here, there's no reason why you shouldn't.
I hope your new diet is a lot kinder to you and remember, it wasn't your fault because LT didn't agree. For some it works, for some it doesn't. Be proud that you're not giving up totally, you're finding a diet to suit you so you can get to where you want to be xxxxxxxxxx

Clare,

I think you've made the right decision. This diet is hard enough without the vomiting! Good luck with your other diet.

Ive Just seen an advert for diet chef that looks nice aswell... Maybe look at that?? xxx

Best of luck Clare. As others say, well done for trying for as long as you did if that was the reaction the shakes got!!
Shows how strong your determination to lose weight is that you're finding other ways - so you go girrrrl :D

awww how nice are you all! im going to get my stuff tonight so ill let you no how tomorrow goes!!
Minimay i lost about 5lb ive probably put it back on but hey haha!!
Thanks for the advice chellywelly ill deffo have a look!!
xxx

:( Afer being 5 days on the programme i had to stop........for over 2 days after every shake i vomittied so after speaking to friends and family ive decided to come off LT.
I feel rubbish,,,,its not that i couldnt do the diet dont get me wrong it was hard VERY hard but i could get through that it was the permenant throwing up :sigh:!
So tomorrow im off to rowlands to try celeb-slim they had diff soups there so hopefully my stomach can handle them!
BUT i dont want to leave the board....the other boards are so unfriendly :(:(:(:(!!!

Hey Clare i cant believe u are havin the same prob as me, iv had to stop as i was being sick constantly and had tightness of my chest so iv decided to try weightwatcher's im the same as u, was enjoyin every1's chit chat on the site. I havent been on ere in days as iv been so ill, hope it all goes well with u hun xx

Back