9 & 10 Feb 2010

fatstitcher

:wavey: Am standing in the corner as I havent done food diaries for the past 2 days, and that because I have done nothing but :needhug: and when I have been awake I have just eaten whats been close at hand.

The good news is that I feel a lot better and 2 bad days out of 7 won't do too much damage hopefully..:break_diet:

Its half term next week and hubby actually has the week off work (which is unusual for him), I have though managed to arrange 2 sessions for Ben with his carers too so that we get some time together, as I have been unable to get the time off work.

Have been playing around on laptop today and have made up a Slimming World Word Search Puzzle for the group I attend, I thought it could be used as a different way of remembering the plan, as I could do different ones for different subjects, if any of you want a copy please send me a PM and I'll email it to you.

Anyway just noticed the time, must dash got to get tea ready for hubby and son and then go work.

Hugs Hun.

Sometimes we just need a break from it all, but its important to remember that as long as you say enough is enough and get back on plan before too much damage can be caused; then all is not lost!

Back