9 stone to lose... Bring on 2015

Oh the kitchen looks amazeballs! Can you cook in it now?
Yes all ok to use now :D

Loving the kitchen :D
Thanks it's just perfect. X

Wow wow wow!!! I am so jealous!!! I need so much more storage in my kitchen :D It looks gorgeous! Cling onto him with both hands!
Lol thank you. It's just amazing. Always wanted my own kitchen that I want MY way! All thanks to my husband for his hard work earning most of the pennies. X

Well today has been so tiring. First of all we was suppose to be taking my boys to their grandmas. We get there around 6pm and leave around 10pm (me and rob. Boys stay the weekend) we don't get hime until gone midnight and j was having a girls hot tub party at mine.

Well things changed. Took Connor my youngest to doctors which ended up in ambulance. He's been so chesty and snotty. It turned out he's got something like bronchitis but it's not that. But similar. Completely refuses any medicine / liquid so we've been discharged with some steroids in a powder form.
He's ok now thank goodness. Just still poorly. Unsettled. Not feeding much and cuddly but wants his own space.

So I was good all day with fruit and a salad from hospital. But after getting home we've enjoyed a Chinese takeaway.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422051283.155318.jpg

Didn't eat it all. Stuffed. Enjoyed it and back on plan tomorrow. I've survived with both boys been poorly all week so I can continue been good. Even if it means eating late!

I weigh on Sunday so looking forward to that. Hoping it's a good result

Good luck with your journey :) xx

Oh Jess I'm sure you'll still have a loss - and after all that stuff with your son, who wants to muck around with cooking?!

Even in such a beautiful kitchen - actually, reminds me, when I had mine done I didn't want to use it in case I marked anything lol :)

Good luck with your journey :) xx
Thank you x

Oh Jess I'm sure you'll still have a loss - and after all that stuff with your son, who wants to muck around with cooking?!

Even in such a beautiful kitchen - actually, reminds me, when I had mine done I didn't want to use it in case I marked anything lol :)

Yes exactly. Docs at 9am and didn't get home from hospital until gone 5pm.

Anyway there's been no change since leaving hospital. Had his steroids for bed. Just inhaler to have. If no improvement by morning then it's a trip back to hospital. Hate my babies been poorly, especially when we can't do anything!!

Been on plan considering!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422131920.245958.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422131955.834971.jpg

I'm real careful too incase I mark anything lol

Your Pizza looks yummy.

LOVE love the kitchen.

Hope your little man get better soon, poor little one its hard work when they are porly.

Take care.

xxx

Oops it's a omelette lol. But does look like pizza!!

I lost 3lb this week too

Connor is doing better again. Still quite wheezy but not as bad! X

Just enjoyed some yummy tandoori skewers and salad

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422276878.220614.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422276878.220614.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 21
Bless him, hope he feels better soon - and that you have a loss too :)

I'd be scared of messing it up too ;) xx

He's improved so much today. Just a little wheezy snotty and crabby. But miles better with his breathing!

Yum!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422315355.561987.jpg

Ooops sorry about the pizza-omelette mistake :D

I must try my skewers, just bought them the other day (although I got mine to help clear the kitchen drainpipe lol!).

Ooops sorry about the pizza-omelette mistake :D

I must try my skewers, just bought them the other day (although I got mine to help clear the kitchen drainpipe lol!).

Haha!! Yes you must try. I love tandoori ones. X

Spicy beef stirfry

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422391623.189629.jpg

SO would you say trying to lose 2st 6.5lb by end of April is abit steep?

Yummy feta ham salad

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422708744.761708.jpg

How much does it work out per week? I tend to go for 2lbs a week otherwise think it can put too much pressure on. Good luck smashing it or getting very close x

If I go from now it's about 2.4lb a week. But I get weighed tomorrow so hopefully it lowers x

Big fat 6.1lb lost this week

It does indeed! It's now exactly 2.5lb a week I need to lose :)

FAB loss Jess, well done hun!!!! :D

And how did you get the feta to crumble into delicate little bits like that? When I do it it just explodes everywhere!

FAB loss Jess, well done hun!!!! :D

And how did you get the feta to crumble into delicate little bits like that? When I do it it just explodes everywhere!

I just crumbled it with my fingers! Tried grating but went everywhere and in big chunks lol x

Back