9 weeks

You can expext to lose 1-2 pounds a week..
But lots of things will effect it, if you are on a diet already, it might be slower for instance.
Please don't approach a diet this way, find one which you can follow comfortably and stabilise after the weight loss which is the most challenging part of any diet.
Dukan diet is not a fad diet which promises you a great loss over a certain period of time, it really is a lifestyle you will have to follow.
:)

I concur in the approach to the diet

+ there are always different aspects and things to consider which can affect a diet as many of us have realised i.e TOTM, or a slip up, slight food intolerences as well as you yourself, your background etc, could lose more or less weight compared to someone of a similar weight on Dukan as I think with any diet..

You have to think of Dukan as a life long process - in order to stabilise your weight you will have to spend almost as twice as long in the consolidation phase as you did losing the weight in the first place - so you are looking at 27 weeks on the diet even if you reach your goal after 9 weeks.

If you ignore this crucial third phase chance is are you will just put the weight back on, and more besides.

Even after those 27 weeks you will still have to have one protein only day every week for the rest of your life...

so if you're looking for a quick fix /crash diet, Dukan is not for you..

Great advice there :D

Back