90 Day SSS Plan

Wow! Yesterdays food looks amazing and really filling / good portions too! Looking forward to seeing what you'll be having today :)

P.S - hope your foot is better xx

Huge portions! Struggling to eat all my breakfast this morning. Partly because I'm still full from yesterday and partly because I feel sick, after waking up to someone having bumped into my car outside the house and driven off... :(

Huge portions! Struggling to eat all my breakfast this morning. Partly because I'm still full from yesterday and partly because I feel sick, after waking up to someone having bumped into my car outside the house and driven off... :(

Oh never!! The sods!! That's awful - hope the damage isn't too bad?? xx

image-3429192582.jpg

Not horrendous but not great when it's not my fault and I'll have to pay to get it sorted. I live on a small street and it happened after 6.30 so the nursery would have been closed and the offices were closed.

I'm going to have a look at other peoples cars tonight as it's left paint on my car so chances are the white or silver car that did this will be marked with my blue.

Poor car, she's only 2 yr old!

That is so annoying!! I hope you manage to find the culprit xx

I know :( Why would anyone just drive off from a parked car they've just smashed into? I'd never dream of it, but I guess there are plenty of people out there willing to chance it. We live on a cul-de-sac and there is a nursery, vets and office car park on there, so I'm thinking if I can't find the person, someone might have CCTV that I could ask them to check through.

Anyway! On brighter news, I'm enjoying my food so far, finding it quite challenging to eat everything. The foods must really fill you out, I don't think I've ever eaten so much protein, so I'm guessing that this is the reason. And I'm finding it quite easy to just grab and go, so really glad I've prepped things before hand.
Whenever I have some free time, I just make up a couple more meals. At the moment I have 3 portions of mince, 2 paprika chicken and 2 cashew curries in my fridge :)

Todays food is...

B: Reduced carb oatmeal (again!) its fairly bland, a bit like plain porridge, so think I may switch it up tomorrow.

S: Apple

L: Muscle mince again. I love it!! It fills me up, has a BBQ taste to it and plenty of spinach with it. Can't go wrong.

T: I think I will have a build up bagel for tea, as I really am still stuffed from everything else, but depends if I go to the gym or not. I might chill tonight and have my curry instead.

The before and afters on IG are amazing. Are you booze free for 90 days?!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Pretty much. We have a night out on Saturday planned, but the plans have changed to staying local, so I'm very tempted to drive and not bother drinking. When I don't drink I don't miss it. So it wouldn't bother me, but if we were going into town and a club etc I probably would....? Undecided. If i do drink I'll try and stick to 3-4 gins and slims.

Tea was amazing!!! Cashew curry, I'll get round to posting the recipe tomorrow hopefully or when I'm on a proper computer rather than the app.

image-3919779233.jpg

Pleased with myself this morning. Had all my supplements last night and feel fab this morning apart from a dodgy tummy, but I think that may just be the changes in food, and I felt super bloated before bed last night, so think my body is just trying to get used to everything.

One thing I am really craving is sweet stuff?!?! Not sure if it's a lack of sugar in the diet? Or just time of the month lurking around the corner and causing me to start craving chocolate again etc. We shall see. I can have a little bit of fruit on this plan, so I may have an apple this evening to try and curb the craving.

Food today looks a bit like this:

B: Mushroom omelette and spinach

S: Almonds

L: Paprika chicken with mangetout

S: Apple

T: Build-up bagel (CARBBBBBBS!) I'm so looking forward to this tea tonight. Especially as I'll have smashed a HIIT session out, had my protein shake and will be ready for it.

Are you allowed coconut oil and cacao powder babe? x

Pretty much everything is cooked in coconut oil, and not sure about the powder. Its pretty strict this first cycle so you have to stick to the menus as much as you can, but then cycle 2 apparantly its a bit more mix and match.

Cashew Curry (This is for 2 people..)

75g onion chopped
Thumb-sized piece ginger
3-4 garlic cloves
35g green chillies seeds removed
Small bunch coriander, stalks roughly chopped, leaves picked
10g coconut oil
1 ½ tablespoon Garam masala
94g unsalted cashews
350g chopped (tinned) tomatoes
400ml chicken stock
430g chicken breast REMOVE MOST VISIBLE FAT – AVOIDS BAD TEXTURE!
140g Total 0% Greek yoghurt MUST USE THIS BRAND!

Make a paste with the ginger, garlic, chillies and coriander stalks.
heat the coconut oil in a large pan and Add the paste stir-fry for 5 mins to soften.
Add the garam masala and cook for a further 2 mins.
toast the cashew nuts in a separate small pan until golden. Tip into the food processor and blend until finely ground.
Add the blended cashews, the tomatoes and the chicken stock to the pan.
Season and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer. Add the chicken and onions to the pan and cover with a lid, for 45 mins.
Once meat is totally cooked then add the yogurt stir well to form a creamy sauce. Scatter with the coriander leaves

Pretty much everything is cooked in coconut oil, and not sure about the powder. Its pretty strict this first cycle so you have to stick to the menus as much as you can, but then cycle 2 apparantly its a bit more mix and match.

Ah I see! I need to read through the stuff later tonight, I'm quite excited! I downloaded the PDF to my iPad and have a quiet night after my run and dinner so looking forward to getting my head around it!

I made these a few weeks ago for an after dinner mint alternative when I'd people over for dinner... Mint Choc Pavé | HEMSLEY + HEMSLEY - healthy food and living
They are so delicious and I still have loads in the fridge left, they keep really well.

A good clean treat for when your sweet tooth kicks in if they're compliant for you xxx

Cashew Curry (This is for 2 people..)

75g onion chopped
Thumb-sized piece ginger
3-4 garlic cloves
35g green chillies seeds removed
Small bunch coriander, stalks roughly chopped, leaves picked
10g coconut oil
1 ½ tablespoon Garam masala
94g unsalted cashews
350g chopped (tinned) tomatoes
400ml chicken stock
430g chicken breast REMOVE MOST VISIBLE FAT – AVOIDS BAD TEXTURE!
140g Total 0% Greek yoghurt MUST USE THIS BRAND!

Make a paste with the ginger, garlic, chillies and coriander stalks.
heat the coconut oil in a large pan and Add the paste stir-fry for 5 mins to soften.
Add the garam masala and cook for a further 2 mins.
toast the cashew nuts in a separate small pan until golden. Tip into the food processor and blend until finely ground.
Add the blended cashews, the tomatoes and the chicken stock to the pan.
Season and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer. Add the chicken and onions to the pan and cover with a lid, for 45 mins.
Once meat is totally cooked then add the yogurt stir well to form a creamy sauce. Scatter with the coriander leaves

Ooh this sounds and looked delicious, think I will give it a go at some point!! x

Back