99 days done

Lin18

Silver Member
Just wanted to say how proud i am of myself 99 days done and this week another 4lb gone at whopping total of 66lb its amazing how this diet works if you stick to it, the time has just flown by and i can wait till i get the other 40lb off,
Good luck to everybody with the wonderful CD:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lin..
You are an inspiration hon .. you have done so well.. and I know you have been so dedicated look at your fab loss. Heres to your next 41 pounds........ You have done so fantastically well..
Good on you !!!! X

Cheers Curly, your alwasy on hand to add support, its nice to have somewhere to go and say how well you feel you have done, outside world dont always understand its like 4lb so what, but to all on here its great news.

Your so right Lin.. everyone on here is so supportive and although you have friends or family that are happy for you outside this.
We are all in it together on here.
Well done 99 days is amazing.. x

You really are an inspiration. Here I am feeling under the weather and I'm only on day 17 and look at you on day 99 and still losing. Fantastic xxx xxx

Yay! Well done Lin! Almost a Skinny Beatch!! :) You're a true inspiration huni and a motivation too when i need a kick up the ass (most the time as you know!) xx

Claire as long as you dont become a pain in the ass lol i dont mind kicking if thats what keeps you on the straight and narrow, cheers for your kind words thanks honey,

Thanks too sunshine singer

totally amazing and something to be REALLY proud of hun!
Well done! Such an inspiration!!!!
xxx

Well done on your losses, you are flying along!! :D You just made me realise I must have done just over 100 days as I went to see my CDC just before you, on 26.1.2009 :).

CD rocks!!

Soon2bslimmer x :D

WOW ! 99 days, fab!!! Great work. You are a true inspiration. Keep going, you will soon be at goal before you know it.

just been glancing through the threads.
Soon2bslimmer and lin18, you should both be sooooo proud of yourselves. You'll both soon be at goal and hope you'll post some photos. VVVV well done, hope this is my post one day.

It's nice to hear that it can be done for that many days. I am only in week 2 and finding the thought of 99 days daunting, but I am sure they will fly by as time always does. Well done on your weight lose that's fantastic and good luck with the next 40lbs I am sure they will be gone in no time at all. You must be so proud :)

Back