9th weigh in and start of my refeed Diary

welshyshelly

Hellos all you lovely girlies!!! Hope your all feeling ok and motivated on the ole lipo!!
Well today was my 9th weigh in and I lost another 3 lbs, so really happy once again. I would like to lose 2 more pounds over the next few weeks just to round it off to 9 Stone but I decided a few weeks ago that today was going to be the start of my refeed.

So here's today dairy:

Breaky: Chocolate Shake

Tea: 1/2 of a Chicken Breast Baked in the Oven, with a small side salad containing Lettuce, Cuc, Toms, Mushrooms and Peppers.

Supper: I'll have another shake, Strawberry most probs.

Had a cup of tea today with skimmed milk...didnt enjoy it at all but was loving the coffee with skimmed milk and 1 pip. I Have drunk 4 pints of water so far today, so might have 1 or 2 more before bedtime.

Really sorry if any of this bores you but I think it will help me keep track of what i'm eating:D

Well done hun, and its a very good idea to keep a track of your re-feeding. It's a great feeling isn't it getting to goal. Have a great Christmas too xxx

Reactions: Bea
Thank you Cheryl and yes your right I feel fantastic...now if I can maintain like you..........I'd be a very very happy bunny lol

It can be done hun, just take small steps one at a time, and you will be flying before long! Good luck xx

Maybe I am boring too...but I love reading these threads.......

awww thanks Bea..your definetly a sweetie!

Right Saturday's Food Diary:
Breaky Strawberry Shake
Dinner Tuna Salad
Tea Chicken baked in foil in the oven with salad
Lots of cups of coffee and loads of blinky water lol

Sundays Food Diary
Breaky Chocolate Shake
Dinner A few new pots, chicken and a small amount of veg. I did put a little Bisto gravy over the meal. Could of been worse, I make real gravy for the family but I was happy to have the pretend stuff lol
Tea Tuna Salad
Once again, a few cups of coffee and lots of water and just for something sweet, a few tabs of chewing gum.......Ohhhh how I have missed that stuff!!!

Monday

Breaky: Shake
Lunch: Tuna Salad and a banana
Tea: Jacket Potato!!! Chicken and salad
Supper: 1 piece of fruit

O my gawd i'm soo full from lunch time. Don't get me wrong, eating is fab but wow so full on such small portions. I'm off soon for my run, myself and my friend starting running 3 weeks ago, only twice a week and not really far but we are getting better at it lol

Back