9th Weigh In Result...

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
...and ive lost 1.5lb which im happy with because I was sure I had gained as its totm and im constipated :( so it could of been worse I guess. One thing is getting me down though and thats my friend who also does Cambridge SS, she comes to mine to see the consultant and get weighed. Shes cheated many times and I hate hearing it :( this weekend she proper pigged out, bbq, pizza, buffet, you name it!! Shes also just got totm, and is also constipated...and she still loses a 1lb!!!! Shes lucky I lost that little bit more than her otherwise I think I would of been so upset as ive always been 100% from the very start and she cheats all the time and still managed to lose! I dont understand :'( sorry im just rambling now, I just think its soo unfair :( *sigh* xx

Well done on your loss.
Does your friend have more to loose than you? I can't cheat otherwise just looking at food would put several pounds on me.
I hate it when people cheat and still loose!! It's not fair.
You have done really well so far.
x x

I know exactly how you feel, on my first CD journey back in 2008 my friend and I did it together. At the weigh in's I always went first so I could have 2 minute's happiness in my 100% SS loss until my bubble burst with her cheating loss (usually bigger than mine!)
My only consolation was that her poor body must have felt like it was being tortured, never knowing if it was eating or not, whereas mine was happily plodding along in ketosis.

Big hugs to you and I hope you manage to get rid of the constipation soon! I was terrible first time round but this time I am adding a teaspoon of CD fibre to a shake every day and although I don't 'go' every day, I am certainly not having the terrible issues I had last time!

Thanks guys, just feeling so fed up with it, but at the end of the day I guess im more likely to keep it off because at least im learning from it, whereas she'll probably pile it back on, shes done CD a few times before and gained the weight back. Ive never even thought about cheating, its just not worth it, the guilt you feel afterwards and getting back into ketosis, eugh id rather not! Just reading peoples guilty posts puts me off ever cheating, lol! Really hope the constipation goes too, I was never a 'everyday' sort of girl before the diet, and it hasnt been hurting as such, but I just really feel I need to go, I took 1 Dulcolax last night, but it still hasnt made me go today :( never mind. My consultant is away for 2 weeks now, so wont get weighed until she is back, im hoping for a 6lb loss which will get me to 13st 13lbs, I cant remember the last time I was in the 13st's :) cant wait! I'll keep you updated, hehe xxx

Back