A Big hello!

linds21

Hey Everyone

Just want to say a big hello to all you CDers.... on day one today and i am well and truly ready to go home and get to bed, have found the shakes and porride not too bad, just interested to see how my palet changes in the next few days!!! I know the first 2-3days are the worst im just waiting for it to hit.

I have just under 2 stone to loose and feeling very positive at the moment, this site is a god send and everyone is doing so well its inspiring!!!!!

Hope everyones had a great day

Linds xxx :)

h3y linds im needing to lose 2 stones aswell am finding it hard at the moment glad 2 hear ur doing well is my second day

Welcome :)

I'm new myself. Best of luck with your first day, you can do it! :)

Thanks for your comments girlies!!! Day two today and am not feeling too bad, quite hungry but once ive had my shake it seems to take the edge off!

Had a Apple and cinnamon porridge this morning and i gotta say i really enjoyed it, i was quite surprised, def dont get on with the soups but the shakes and porride really seem to work for me and make it managable..... 5 days till first wi, just hope it get through the weekend ok, think its going to be a challenge :eek:)

Hope everyones having a good day and keeping strong!!

xxx

Last edited:
Back