A big hello :-)

Emmiewemmie2

Well i am here again back on the diet wagon but this time for the last time! I am back on slimming world and an very glad to be after a tough 3 years my head is finally in the right place to shift this weight again and make sure it stays off. :) I am a size 18 and 5ft8 i don't know what i weigh at the mo as i am not a member of a class yet but i am guessing around 18st but once i get to a class i shall be able to see. I started on Monday and my aim is by xmas to have lost 2 and a half stone and by this time next year i am hoping to of lost 5st. So here we go lets do this and loose this weight xx

Well i am here again back on the diet wagon but this time for the last time! I am back on slimming world and an very glad to be after a tough 3 years my head is finally in the right place to shift this weight again and make sure it stays off. :) I am a size 18 and 5ft8 i don't know what i weigh at the mo as i am not a member of a class yet but i am guessing around 18st but once i get to a class i shall be able to see. I started on Monday and my aim is by xmas to have lost 2 and a half stone and by this time next year i am hoping to of lost 5st. So here we go lets do this and loose this weight xx

:welcome: Hello, I'm a newbie too, been lurking for ages, only got brave recently and started to post, enjoying it, loads of info and support here.

Hi, welcome to Minimins, good luck with SW :)

;-0 Hey Izzy Good luck with it all hun :) How you finding it so far? You seem to be going well! And hey Cee33 ty for stopping by to say hi hope you are going good too xx

Back