Extra Easy A big magazine favour

Missjlouise

Silver Member
I have left my magazine at work and really wanted to make a reciepe out of it this weekend!

It is the August/September issue

I'm not sure what page it is but I do know it is part of the meal plan section! It's like a bacon and tomato tagletelie!

If you have the magazine could you please take a pic of the reciepe and post it on here!

Thank you xx

I have left my magazine at work and really wanted to make a reciepe out of it this weekend!

It is the August/September issue

I'm not sure what page it is but I do know it is part of the meal plan section! It's like a bacon and tomato tagletelie!

If you have the magazine could you please take a pic of the reciepe and post it on here!

Thank you xx

For some reason it won't let me post the pic if you want to send me your email ill can sent it there?

275g dried tagliatelle
Fry light
275g thick cut dry cured smoked back bacon rashers roughly chopped
250g button mushrooms
1 red pepper deseeded and roughly chopped
400g can chopped tomatoes
1tsb Italian herb and spice blend
50ml veg stock
1tbsp tomato purée
Salt and ground black pepper
Handful of fresh flat leaf parsley finely chopped
A lettuce tomato cucumber and radish salad dressed with lemon juice to serve

Cook pasta according to packet instructions, drain and return to the pan

Place a large pan sprayed with frylight over medium heat and fry bacon for 1-2 mins. Add mushrooms and red pepper and fry for another 1-2 mins

Add the canned tomatoes herb and spice, stock and tomato purée and being to the boil. Turn heat down to medium low for 6-8 mins

Add the Sauce to the pasta season and toss well.
divide into 4 shallow bowls garnish with parsley and serve with salad

((Just for the record, I tried it & it was awful! Therefore proving my theory that bacon should not be in anything other than a sarnie lol))

I really liked it? Have made it a couple of times. Ah everyone is different it's what makes the world fun :)

@shortarse thankyou much!

I'm going to try it tonight and let you know what I think! I always tend to throw in a bit of spice so hopefully that will make a difference

Back