A big THANKYOU!

Guy

Likes to lurk
Morning all. I’m not one for posting threads. I think this may even by my first one!

My main goal when starting lighterlife was to lose 6 stone by Christmas and have an ‘overweight’ BMI of less than 30. Well, I had my week 15 weigh in last night and I’ve now officially lost 6 stone 2lbs and have a BMI of 29.7, a full two weeks before Christmas! I only have 1 more stone to go before I hit my overall target of 100lbs lost and start on the RTM.

I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on this site. This message board is a big reason why I started LL and the support and encouragement I get from this community is amazing. Even if it’s not directed at me personally it still helps.

I have no doubt that I couldn’t have achieved what I have without Minimins, Lighterlifecommunity.co.uk and Wordpress.

THANKYOU!

Guy :)

Guy, it's been an absolute pleasure being a (*small*) part of your journey - you really have achieved such a phenomenal loss, and have been a constant stream of support to the rest of us too... I agree that minimins (I'm not on LLCommunity) is a great place to meet like minded people and vent emotions that you'd not be able to in the non-LL world. Good luck with your last stone - and CONGRATULATIONS on hitting your goal!!!

A xxx

Congrats GUY!!! Well DONE!! It feels great hitting goals, doesn't it! I can't think of a better XMAS pressie for youself then this news!!! Chuffed for you - and I agree this site is incredible!!!

You may or may not have posted much, but when you do post - its always good, positive and encouraging posts - so thanks to you too!!!

x

Thanks all. :)

I've never told you BL but you're one of the two people who inspired me to start during my pre LL research. Your diary thread was a big help. :)

and Anna, You crack me up in general and I'm glad we're both August starters (not forgetting Sweety too!). You hear this or something like it said about bigger people all the time 'oh but he/she has such a pretty face' but I don't think I've ever seen losing a few lbs 'agree' with someone like it has you. You look fantastic. Heh, I don't even know if that makes sense lol.....

Anyway, I'm not done! A stone to go then it's off to management. It's just that 6 stone was always my first big target! Onwards and upwards!

Wow, congratulations, what a great loss!

Louale x

amazing loss u should be soooooooooo proud ull be in rtm in no time xxxx

Haha - I crack you up? Well, everyone needs a purpose I guess :p

Yup - August Starters together! *Woop woop!* Can you give me the secret then, I've only lost 4! ;) Kidding - you've done wickedly!

Take care and keep active on here in your last month to goal... apparently it's always the hardest bit of weight to lose... but you'll get there in no time at all.

So proud of you!

A xx

I don't think I've ever seen losing a few lbs 'agree' with someone like it has you. You look fantastic. Heh, I don't even know if that makes sense lol.....

Awww, and yes - that did make sense, even though in true Anna fashion, I disagree - but I will graciously accept the stroke.

Thank you :)

A x x

Thanks all. :)

I've never told you BL but you're one of the two people who inspired me to start during my pre LL research. Your diary thread was a big help. :)

AW, wow Guy - thanks so much for saying so!! I am chuffed I was able to inspire you!!! :)

Anyone who made it through my diary gets a great big gold star!!!! :giggle:

Well done to you, and thanks for letting me know. :) :) :)

Guy, my children are going to be late for school because of you! I had to go and read your wordpress blog...So amazing!
Got to run now....

lol. Sorry for making you late!

thanks for reading it though. There are certainly some highs and lows in that blog. It's one of my top tips for new starters actually (to start a blog). It's definately helped to keep me on the straight and narrow. :)

Congratulations and well done Guy on your wonderful achievement!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Congratlulations Guy

On hitting your targets and just quietly getting on with it.
Hope you have a happy Christmas with your new lower weight and BMI

Back