a bit backwards

Emmamb said:
My husband said he can't remember me at my biggest-and tbh I don't remember been that big cos my eyes didn't see it. It's only now that I see the difference:

Wow emmamb you look great. Well done gorgeous figure.

Emmamb - you look amazing and years younger too!!

I'm the same as everyone else, just do not see it. I see exactly the same in the mirror as I did 2.5 stone ago and even 6 stone ago (a few years back now). Even trying on old clothes I convince myself I just stretched them. A friend made me look at some old fb photos the other day tho. Now that did make me see it. You know when you've detagged all the bad ones and left the ok ones? Well these ok ones were pretty shocking so maybe I just didn't realise how big I was which is why I don't see it now? X

My husband said he can't remember me at my biggest-and tbh I don't remember been that big cos my eyes didn't see it. It's only now that I see the difference:

Wow - that's an amazing difference Emma - well done!

I'm the same goingtobeskinnysoon. Copying Emma and putting the photos side by side really helped. Now I can't believe I am willing to put my hideous picture in the local paper tomorrow!

Stupid, my mum is just under 5 foot so I understand how hard it is to carry even a tiny bit of extra weight. To improve your health is a great motivator though. I'm losing weight for my son as he only has me so he needs me to be healthy so I can look after him, weight is one thing I can do to cut risks of illnesses

I'm the same goingtobeskinnysoon. Copying Emma and putting the photos side by side really helped. Now I can't believe I am willing to put my hideous picture in the local paper tomorrow!

Stupid, my mum is just under 5 foot so I understand how hard it is to carry even a tiny bit of extra weight. To improve your health is a great motivator though. I'm losing weight for my son as he only has me so he needs me to be healthy so I can look after him, weight is one thing I can do to cut risks of illnesses

you doing a before and after in your newspaper?

I think I feel bigger because my clothes fit better. I was wearing things I had for years and stretching them and deluding myself. Now as I have had to go and buy new things they fit better and because I am more conscious of them I feel "fatter". Don't know if I've explained that very well but I sometimes have to put something old on to convince myself that I have actually lost because I think I look the same. My OH thinks I'm mad.

Peacelily, it makes sense to me. I suppose that is why it takes longer to buy a sees.size smaller than one bigger. You are doing great. And SO close to Target!

I think so gazter, it is something my consultant asked me to do with her other miss slinky winners. Just a bit of promotion stuff really. We don't get real news down here. One story on the tv news was cat turned pink in the summer, it was hot, cats go under bushes, berries are ripe... Apparently vets were baffled. But my C is gunning for me now. She has done it to people before, who then fall off the wagon and stop coming, so I am just trying to keep focus and remind myself I've not lost the weight really quickly, I can keep plodding forwards, I still have lots to go. Bit annoyed she told group I want to lose another 5 stone, they were shocked, said I shouldn't lose that much etc, so i had to say it is what will bring me to top end of healthy bmi. :/ oh well.

Back