A bit disappointed with myself and starting AGAIN...for the third time...

thinnerforever

I'm back AGAIN...I've let myself down. I don't know what goes wrong. I seem to lose about 10lb then get bored. Having been on the Atkins, diet I know it works for me so why am I looking for a new diet fix? I will have to start it again I'm thinking. I like the fact that I don't have to starve on it. I think I coped better when I was using these forums as support (last time I didn't).

I'm going to weigh myself today and start again from today, none of this I will start tomorrow rubbish, else I'll never do it. I do feel a bit down about all the attempted diets with no results because I don't stick to them. I weigh myself everyday which to be honest makes weight loss feel like it's happening at a snails pace.

Even a stone loss would make me feel happier in myself and I could hopefully easily manage that by Christmas. So I'm going to give it it another go and come back here when I need some support. Thanks for listening :)

Hi. At least you're back on it now and that's what counts.

I used to weigh every morning AND night! So I asked my OH to remove the batteries for me and hide them and only let me have them back twice a week. It did my head in to begin with but it us loads better for your state of mind lol.

This tine around I've left them in and so far am only weighing twice sometimes 3 tines a week. I'd love to only weigh at meetings but I just can't help myself.

Maybe it's something u could try?

Kelley x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that. I might just try starting off by weighing every other day, better than everyday and slowly cut down on using them :)

Hi Thinner and welcome back, you won't regret it :)

Perseverance is the key - I fell off the wagon bigtime but have got my focus back and lost a stone in the last five weeks - and if I can do it, I know you can.

What has helped me this time is not thinking of the huge amount I want to lose but having small, achievable mini targets :)

Well done a stone in 5 weeks is brill :). I would love to have that result in 5 weeks. If I could just achieve 2lb a week I would be happy.

I'm just going to go and have a look in my fridge see what there is suitable for Atkins, got loads of eggs and mushrooms so should be alright for lunch before I go to the shops. Haven't got a lot of money to spend so going to have to do Atkins cheaply :)

Hi thinner, welcome back:)

I think this forum is a great help and initially i posted my food menus every day - really helped keep me on the straight and narrow;). Currently on hols so not tracking quite as carefully but will back to it for the next targets in sept.

Dont be a stranger and we can all support each other!
Good luck!

Welcome back thinner! Good luck with it! :)

Great weight loss thinner! Now you're really back in the swim of it. All the very best for future losses x

Welcome back Thinner & good luck. Stay with the forum for support, you already know it helps. Just remember you're not alone in this :D

^^^^wot they all said!

been struggling myself last couple of months, but feel as if i am more back on track now. i've only put on a couple fo pounds, so at least i know i can maintain well once i get to target!

Oh, I know how to maintain Marty, I did it for 9 fecking months....I was just at the wrong weight, lol ;)

Back