A bit disappointed

kellmo

Gold Member
Today is day five of SS and I have been 100%. I weighed myself at work before I broke up for last week. I was 13 stone 13. I've sneaked on this afternoon and I've only lost 4lb :-(
It's my weigh in tomorrow and I'm gonna be gutted if I've only lost 4. I have been 100% and starved my fat self. HELP

OK. Stop weighing yourself. Have you weighed on different scales... ie. not your official cambridge consultant's scales... if you have, they are not going to accurate.

So just stop it and wait to see how you've done in your official weigh-in tomorrow... ok?! lol

I've just told you off... lol

Lxx

i fell into that trap last week!!! i even put my scales in the car so i couldnt jump on them.. its my weigh in in an hour and of course i HAD to get them out the car and weigh myself, which i shouldnt of done, so they are now staying in the boot and im going by the cdc tonight and stick with hers 100%!!

Dont get down. Its disappointing but I only lost 4lb the first week too hoping it will be more next week tbh. My consultant said everyone is different and lose at different rates but when you see losses of 8lbs upwards its hard not to feel a little dis heartened.

Tonight my other half has been given the scales to hide them as everytime I go into the bathroom I jump on them.

Good Luck at your WI

Oh kellmoo don't let it get you down! I keep weighing myself too and it says I've only lost 2lbs and my WI is on Wednesday! I've also been sticking to SS with 3 not 4 shakes!! So I know how pants it is... I'm hoping one WI I'll have a big loss! Ive got around 8 stone to lose so it should be coming off alot quicker than this
:( I'm sure you'll be fine in a few weeks maybe your bodys resisting at the minute or something but it will come off for you sooner or later!

Dont get down. Its disappointing but I only lost 4lb the first week too hoping it will be more next week tbh. My consultant said everyone is different and lose at different rates but when you see losses of 8lbs upwards its hard not to feel a little dis heartened.

Tonight my other half has been given the scales to hide them as everytime I go into the bathroom I jump on them.

Good Luck at your WI

I had to do the same huni, got my OH to put them up the loft in the end lol!

Good luck with your weigh in OP! xx

4lb is fine, a loss is a loss.. be happy with that, & up you're water intake :)

I lost 3lb the 1st week on 100% SS and 4lb the 2nd week. Was gutted as it was so hard and stayed on plan. I persevered and moved up to Step 2 (810cal) in the 3rd week and have lost a total of 26lb since starting CD 6 weeks ago.
Just keep at it and you will soon notice the pounds drop off x

Linz how ru finding ur losses on step 2 ??? Uve been on ss for 7 weeks but the last 3 weeks ive only lost 8lb (3lb 3lb 2lb)
Im really startin to struggle now as for me a 2lb loss just isnt worth the sacrifice im making. Im
Thinkin of at least upping to ss+, but im worried that if im losin small on ss its gonna b even smaller with food in the equasion,
How much do u weigh if u dont mind me asking? Xx

You read my mind LittleMumma. How can the losses be so small if the calorie intake is so tiny (in comparison to what I was eating)

I hope its a bigger loss this week. If I was losing 11lb like some people the missing eating would be totally worth it. But for small losses like that its not.

I lost 7lb and that's in 6 days..... and an inch and a half off my waist BUT my CDC is going on holiday, she will have to weigh me again in another 6 days but then I won't see her for over two weeks, that I can deal with but she wants me to buy 2 weeks supply off her (£93) and its two days before pay day. I just won't have the money, any suggestions?

My CDC takes post-dated cheques when she's on holiday - not sure if yours would consider the same.

Thanks guys!! I am pleased but more importantly, not even hungry anymore! No she'll only take cheques! I could find the money for 1 week but not 2!!

Back