• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A bit glum :-(

melarnz

Silver Member
Hey

I am new to pp and have excitedly followed the diet to the letter all week. I have pointed EVERYTHING! I have earned 24 activity points and I even had 2 weeklies left.

I weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost anything. My weigh in is tonight, but I can't see that I haven't lost anything.

I feel like my bubble burst.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Your scales probably wont be the same as WW ones so dont worry. You may be surprised, but if not dont despair sometimes you dont lose even when u know u have tried realy hard and other times you lose when you think you are going to gain. Our bodies are so weird

Thetrigos

Silver Member
I would also say don't get yourself down until you weigh in this evening at WW - i did the same a few times when i used to go to meetings and the scales always suprised me, it's shocking how much difference in weight a different set of scales can make! It sounds like you had a really positive week food wise, so stick with it, and hopefully you'll see some results tonight. Remember WW isn't a quick fix, slow and steady is definitely the way to lose - good luck :)

I tried really hard my 1st week and put weight on! Don't give up I've now lost 7lb in 5 wks which I'm really pleased with. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I gained a pound this week and have about 20 weeklies left! :( I do WW online so no chance it's my scales either. It's really disheartening and has put me in a terrible mood today but we've just got to keep plodding on to see results.

Hopefully the scales at your meeting will give you a better result. :)

melarnz

Silver Member
I have been getting up Pretty much every morning at 6am to go for a walk. And the days I haven't I have done some zumba or just dance on the wii. I have incorporated more movement in my everyday activity (pacing whilst in the phone, or side stepping whilst cutting veg ect). I got a pedometer last week and have been wearing it everyday. For the first time today I actually checked it's accuracy and it showed I'd walked double the steps I had!! Luckly I hadn't eaten my activity points, but now I'm annoyed about that too. It cost me £16! I'm gonna take it back tonight when u weigh in and I hope she can five me a new one see if that is any different.