A bit glum :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by melarnz, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey

I am new to pp and have excitedly followed the diet to the letter all week. I have pointed EVERYTHING! I have earned 24 activity points and I even had 2 weeklies left.

I weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost anything. My weigh in is tonight, but I can't see that I haven't lost anything.

I feel like my bubble burst.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Your scales probably wont be the same as WW ones so dont worry. You may be surprised, but if not dont despair sometimes you dont lose even when u know u have tried realy hard and other times you lose when you think you are going to gain. Our bodies are so weird

4. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    I would also say don't get yourself down until you weigh in this evening at WW - i did the same a few times when i used to go to meetings and the scales always suprised me, it's shocking how much difference in weight a different set of scales can make! It sounds like you had a really positive week food wise, so stick with it, and hopefully you'll see some results tonight. Remember WW isn't a quick fix, slow and steady is definitely the way to lose - good luck :)

5. Siandys1

Siandys1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I tried really hard my 1st week and put weight on! Don't give up I've now lost 7lb in 5 wks which I'm really pleased with. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Ur scales r prob different to the ones at wi in sure ul get a nice surprise good luck : ) xx

7. happypear

happypear Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.85%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting (formerly WW PP)
    I gained a pound this week and have about 20 weeklies left! :( I do WW online so no chance it's my scales either. It's really disheartening and has put me in a terrible mood today but we've just got to keep plodding on to see results.

Hopefully the scales at your meeting will give you a better result. :)

8. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Don't let it get u down u will get that off next week! Do u do any exercise? Xx

9. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have been getting up Pretty much every morning at 6am to go for a walk. And the days I haven't I have done some zumba or just dance on the wii. I have incorporated more movement in my everyday activity (pacing whilst in the phone, or side stepping whilst cutting veg ect). I got a pedometer last week and have been wearing it everyday. For the first time today I actually checked it's accuracy and it showed I'd walked double the steps I had!! Luckly I hadn't eaten my activity points, but now I'm annoyed about that too. It cost me £16! I'm gonna take it back tonight when u weigh in and I hope she can five me a new one see if that is any different.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.