A Boggled diary - to a fit and fabulous new year!

Boggled

Hi guys

This weight loss lark is so slow! Trying hard to be patient. Assumed I would lose weight much quicker as I am breastfeeding exclusively a bouncing 3 month old.

I think I have lost all my baby weight but unfortunately for me I gained a stone before pregnancy due to fertility treatment (and feeling tremendously sorry for myself) so need to shift that or I will have to buy a huge amount of new clothes! 10 stone would see me nicely into a size 12 and mOst of my old clothes.

I have started jogging again so hopefully this will help things move along. Have never got through Xmas without gaining weight.
J
I feel like i am eating far too much - pasta and yogurts are my favourite food!!!

Today

Breakfast
Porridge - hea with skimmed milk - heab. With a kiwi

Snacks
Dessert rice cooked with water and added ww fat free yog
2 apples
mandarin
1 muller light
1 ww yog
carrot sticks
Raspberry choc mousse - made with quark and low fat fromage frais (2syn portion)
3 prunes
5 cups of tea - some of Hezbollah allowance

Lunch
omelette egg whites with onion, pepper and Tom. With a taster of syn free Tom and onion cous cous
2 laughing cow extra Lights ( 2 syns)

dinner
Spaghetti Bol - with extra lean mince, peppers , onions , toms, mushrooms ,homemade syn free sauce

Sure does seem like a lot of food!
Also jogged for 3.5 miles and walked with buggy for 45 minutes at moderate pace
Going to work Xmas party next week if I an fit into little black number!

It would be so nice not to have such a messed up relationship with food. It's always on my mind whether I am dieting or not. Wish I could be 1 of those folk who can yum a square of chocolate and save the rest for later. For me it's no chocolate or the bar and whatever other goodies I can sniff out! Addict!

Bored of snacking on fruit and yogurt need some inspiration - miss the solid type snaps , even the ww snack bars!

Going out for lunch tomorrow with some work colleagues so trying to be careful with syns today!

So far I have had:

breakfast
porridge with skimmed milk , banana and mullerlight

lunch
chicken with pasta, cous cous, peppers onions, tomatoes, mushrooms

snacks
apple
kiwi
3 prunes
mandarin
danone fat free yogurt

ok so I snack a lot. Hungry a lot :)

dinner not decided but likely to be syn free fry

Feeling fairly thin today! Met some colleagues for lunch -and avoided the triangular slippery slope of white chocolate marshmallow cheesecake. Did myself proud and had beans and baked potato followed by a fruit salad!

Those mullerlight New York cheesecake yogurts are Devine frozen at only 1 syn - yummiest!

Trying to decide whether to go to my work Xmas party next week - it could seriously mess up the skinny vibe! always get the munchies with a hangover

too lazy to cook from scratch this evening so having colmans chicken casserole mix -3 syns for half a packet! Might go nuts and have mini dairy milk straight from the fridge after dinner

I'm at that stage where I'm being invited to places on nights out and I'm turning them down but it's because I still don't feel confident. If ur feeling skinny go for it and just count ya syns maybe Have diet cokes between (no1 would know) :) xx

Back