A change is gonna come..........

MISSLSR

Gold Member
I'm back after a 7 month break and I'm intending to see this through to goal and beyond this time.

In 2020 I went from 16st 11lbs to 10st 4lbs on Exante - yay!

In November 2020 I got ill and came off plan, got back to my bad habits over Christmas and New Year and now I am back to 12st 4lbs.

I now have 39lbs to lose to get to my goal weight which I have now changed to 9st 7lbs.

I am booked in for a Fleur de Lis tummy tuck on Friday 13th August so need to get as much off as possible before then.

The rest I will lose afterwards which will be fine cos you can lose between 15 to 20lbs post surgery.

Happy to be back.

Dolly

Last edited:
Welcome back, Dolly. Good to see you.

So my plan this time is to stick to between 800 and 1200 calories a day.

On the days I can I will have 3 Exante products (still have loads in the cupboard) and a 200 calorie snack.

On the days when I am eating with the BF I will have Exante products in the morning and afternoon then a healthy dinner with him when he finishes work.

I'm not going to be 100% like I was the last time because life is for living after all.

Still want to get this weight off though so I need to focus as much as I can.

Dolly

So because I am a daily weigher today I am 11st 13lbs - whoop whoop.

Won't update my stats until official WI day which for me is a Friday.

I am 100% determined that this is the last time I will say goodbye to the 12's.

Now to journey to the 10's!

Dolly

Back to drinking my black coffee, black tea and water - my god I am peeing every 2 minutes!

Drank 2.8l of water yesterday and I am going to aim for the same amount daily.

Dolly! So pleased you are back. You are still about 4.5st lighter than when you started last year so that's absolutely fantastic!

Maybe you don't remember me, i was just around for a couple of months last year doing Cambridge. Since then ive been lurking (!) I remember how supportive you were, so I actually felt inspired to post today.

Really wish you all the best with the next stage of your journey, i will be following! xxx

Hey @Katherine12 of course I remember you. Glad to see you back too.

I'm sorry for ditching and I am aiming to be here daily, during the week at least, for the foreseeable future.

Time to lose the last of this weight and get into the journey of maintaining.

Dolly

So yesterday was a good day.

I had training all day on a video call so didn't have anything to eat till 12:30pm.

Had a peri peri chicken salad then the BF cooked hunters chicken, sweet potato fries, peas, onions and mushrooms when he got in from work. It was delicious but definitely not that healthy.

Had my black coffee and 2.8l of water and I am down to 11st 12lbs this morning so I am happy with that.

Dolly

Morning Dolly
Don't be sorry, life just gets in the way sometimes. Hows your new flat? Things might a bit different for you? I also noticed that you said you are 11st 13lbs so you're pretty much 5 stone down from last year when you started! You have done really well xxx

Morning @Katherine12 yeah it does.

The flat is great, we finally got the decorating finished but still haven't hung anything on the walls yet so it looks a bit bare still.

We will get there though.

I was 11st 12lbs so so close to that 5st loss, which I will hopefully get on Friday WI.

I'm not going to rush it this time, I want to get as close to 10st 4lbs prior to my op then as long as I get to 9st 7lbs by Christmas I will be happy so slow and steady after my op which will be good cos I'll struggle initially due to pain and healing anyway.

Just can't wait to get in and get it done now, really hoping it doesn't get delayed again.

I really am and I need to do this for myself.

I just feel as if I've held myself back for so long with this so now is the time.

Morning so jumped on the scales and still 11st 12lbs this morning, hoping that goes down even the teeniest wee bit for WI tomorrow but we shall see.

Made a yummy chilli for dinner last night, no measuring, no weighing, no tracking just enjoying. It was delicious and there is a nice big bowl of it in the fridge that the BF can have for dinner later tonight.

We had it with rice, garlic bread and some sour cream - yum!

I just sat and worked out that for me to get back to my lowest weight 10st 4lbs pre op I need to lose 4lbs a week which we all know is not achievable at all so we will just aim for as much as possible between now and then.

I'm on track for a 6lbs loss but first week is always a bigger loss.

I would love to do it not gonna lie but I just know that is isn't going to happen.

Today I am going to be very very good - WI in the morning.

Dolly

Thank you.

So today I had some noodles and a munch bunch yoghurt for lunch, nothing again for breakfast.

Had the same for dinner, tasted so much better tonight. Will leave it a day before we eat it the next time.

Not sure I will see anything less on the scales tomorrow, just hoping it's not higher!

Okay so official WI day is here and I lost 5lbs this week which is great considering I haven't really stuck to a strict plan for the full week.

Today's weight is 11st 13lbs so also into the next stone bracket and I am 100% on the fact that this is the last time I will journey out of the 12's for the rest of my life.

I now have 6 WI's to go before my op with the aim to get as close to 10st 4lbs as possible. This means I need to lose just under 4lbs a week. I am still going to aim for this even though I know it is more than likely not going to happen.

I have 34lbs to lose in total to get to my goal of 9st 7lbs.

Yea! Well done.

I was last 12 stone in my miid teens. i know that by the age of 18, was 12 stone something. That was an M&S size16 in those days. I was size 16 through college too.

I have a pair of trousers from then. They are more like a size 12-14 now. I hope when I'm at goal (13 stone) l will feel like going lower and will get a reset sustainable lower weight. It will depend in part on my skin retraction. I'm not up for having an operation so want to avoid an apron if l can.

Change is coming, Dolly! You are doing great.

Back