a daunting 13-14 stone to lose

Just wanted to say Hi & well done on your weight loss so far!! :)

I also have a HUGE amount to loose, so I know exactly how you feel!

My first week I loss 7lb... Shame it can't be that much each week. ;-) lol

My 2nd weigh in is on Sat...

Hope your having a fab week xx

God how good would 7lb a week be!? lol what plan are you doing? Good luck with WI, let me know how you do x

Hi Jen, ooh 7lbs a week would be sooo good, let us know how the butter buds are, I lost a huge 10lbs week 1, that would be even better like a fast forward to sex kitten!!!
Good luck with the next weigh in. :)

Well done m'dear the fact you have stuck to it even though you have been poorly is great . Have just started myself first day in fact and have kept off the crisps so far lol.

Well done m'dear the fact you have stuck to it even though you have been poorly is great . Have just started myself first day in fact and have kept off the crisps so far lol.
Hello and:welcome2: Keke,
You are in the right place if you are looking for support and understanding, I have decided to lose 10 stone, well 9stone, 4lbs now,and joining this great wee community has really helped, well done for resisting the demon crisps, and good luck with your first weigh in, keep posting.:)

Thank you Mspiggy and Jen I have about 13 stone to lose eeeeekkkkkkkkk!
Have just started SW after just getting fatter and fatter for 20 yrs. Am now 24 stone and in need of a bloody miracle cure excuse the swearing. However anothe hour gone by and no crisps which for me is a miracle good luck to you all I will keep posting if I may as I think you will all be my saviours (and I hope I will be yours in return). Good luck to us all ! All for one and one for all !!

Well done on resisting the crisps! I started at 24 stone 5 1/2 lb and I'm already down into the 23's! N in a weeks time you'll be there too, keep at it :) x

Thank you Jen it gets so bad and you feel so hopeless that you never seem to be able to ever start the diet , the fact that I have found you all here is wonderful I feel so much better already, thank you for replying and good luck with your weigh in too, hope you have lost loads.

Well done guys! Ye'r all doing really good!
It can be pretty frustrating having a few weeks when you only lose a pound or two but every pound is an achievement in itself!
I've currently got 2 stone 4 pounds lost and I've still got another few stone to lose before I'll be happy! My sister joined slimming world about 2 years ago and went from a size 16 to a size 8-10 and shes kept it off.
Hopefully I won't find it too hard to stick to it after my sisters wedding in 2 weeks! It was great motivation but I guess SW is just a new way of life. I don't even crave all the old crap I used to eat very much anymore!
Keep up the good work everyone! We'll get there in the end! :) <3

Thank you Mspiggy and Jen I have about 13 stone to lose eeeeekkkkkkkkk!
Have just started SW after just getting fatter and fatter for 20 yrs. Am now 24 stone and in need of a bloody miracle cure excuse the swearing. However anothe hour gone by and no crisps which for me is a miracle good luck to you all I will keep posting if I may as I think you will all be my saviours (and I hope I will be yours in return). Good luck to us all ! All for one and one for all !!

Hi Keke,

This is my 2nd week of Slimming World, I am also 24 stone! :-( So I totally understand how you feel!! It really feels like a mountain I need to climb.. Or a Mountain i need to loose!! LOL

I lost 7lb week one.. So i am actually into the 23's!! :)

I LOVE this site and LOVE how nice everyone is!!

Good luck on your WI :) xxx

God how good would 7lb a week be!? lol what plan are you doing? Good luck with WI, let me know how you do x

Hi Jen,

Yes 7lb a week would be AMAZING!! My actual WI day is Sat, however i had a sneeky mid week weigh in and I have already lost 6lb! :) So hopefully by Sat i will have lost another 7lb! 1 stone in 2 weeks! :)

I know that is because its my first couple of weeks and is mainly water but still its a stone lighter, I am expexting it to slow down next week.

I am doing Slimming World :) xxx

Well done on all the losses! I think all us 23/24 stoners should group together to get down those lbs! The truth is only we know the truth about being this big and we are gonna need some serious strength and support to get all the way to goal! Together we can do it! X

I totally agree Jayde, especially as I am only on week 2 of a very long journey!! :)

Thanks Jaydee I agree with you about the sticking together. I had the overwhelming feeling of how the hell do I EVEN START TO diet that I have been feeling for years now but no more. I have been really good today and feel so happy that for once I have stuck to it. I can't quite believe that I have stuck to it to be honest. I have been meaning to start for so long but I just didn't have the motivation .I really want to stick to it and now I have found all the help on here I hope I will. I'm having a SW based,ASDA delivery tom all fresh fruit and veg and pasta n sauce etc etc no sugar jellies etc. 1 day down already!Speak tom and good luck to us all.

Hi Keke,

Well done on a Fab day, I am sure there are many more to follow!! :)

Xxx

Aw thank you Sugarplum I've got a good feeling about it this time I think it's cos I have found some support with others who know exactly how bad life is this size. For instance just a little thing but I hate going out and people staring at me it makes me feel so embarrassed and hurt. I am not going on anymore about bad things like this the only way is up now! night night cu all tomorrow I hope .

Yeah... Well done Jen!! My weigh in is sat.. Wish me luck :) xxx

Back